Thursday, October 28, 2004
-Shopping Spree-
Tired but happy is all i can say after three days of shopping...
25Oct04
Ok, Joaquim(the place where im werking @) staff organized a (another fer my case! @-@) birthday party for my buddy kang. Haha. Kinda last minute thingy la coz the people haven got anything for kang so they want to get him something. A dinner and some presents and suprizes was decided. Shy and Shiau wei (shy's sis oso my sis ^-^) was the organizer fer the party. me and shy was assigned to go shop fer the presents, so we went to orchard to find something. Wisma was the first stop, Topmen was selling winter wear and we thought that we could get something for kang as he is going to China. We got him a 'wei jing' (haha, dono wad u call that in english :p sory ah.. actualli its a thing u wrap around ur neck in winter[anibody noe wad itsit in english le plz tell mi k]) *GUILTY* while shopping for kangs presents... I shopped for myself too! HHA. ok la bought 2 very nice wristbands for myself. Yipee.. *clap clap* ok ok i noe back to the story rite? :P Yes. We went to Heeren after that and went to 77th street to get a T for kang (shopping for ourselves part no nid to say agains...). Rushed to buy a cake at breadtalk (again, haha) Then off to where? Marina Bay Long Chun --.--lll... yes... there agains... kindof a repeat thing fer mi and kang. Kelly, Kerwin, Min Han(poor thing cuz of his age then always get suanned :p), Shiau and Shy, Ryan, kang and Me came. Arh, sick of the food the moment i start, coz that time we ate so full. Kelly kept laffing non-stop after kang came(he came late cuz he went to rebond his hair). After dinner was ice-cream but there were no plum ones this time*geez* (we had a photo taking session while ice-creaming). The same thing, we had no plate for the cakes, but this time we tore up the paper box fer the cake and used it as a plate. Every one gets a big piece and I can't finish mine.. The lights were switched off b4 we even finish our dinner, maybe a hint to customers that they are closing. Rush to the bus stop was nided to catch the last train. Fortunately evryone managed to catch the last train home.
Ps: i cut my hair today. cut the same hair style. hope it looks good.
26Oct04
Was playing Ninja Gaiden(nice character, nice graphics, nice controls, nice game!) on X Box when shy called... "Where to go?" this Q is what we always like to ask. Singapore's kinda small? and im also a 'shua gu' (mountain tortoise) so the places i go is always the same. Sianzzzz. Bugis, Suntec, Orchard, Esplande, Hougang, Ang Mo Kio, Pasir Ris, bla bla... haha no where to go, nothing fresh to do. Then I thought of spending some of my hard earned money.(for those hu are lost... I am continuing from the part after shy called >.<) Queensway shopping centre!! Tada! A perfect place for me to buy cheaper shoes, guess all of u have been there before rite? If u haven't, its a nice pace for u if u are looking for clothes or sports thingys. Took a 1hr ++ journey there... so damn long. Thanks to Tv mobile, it kept me accompanied on the journey. (have u all seen the show Oliver's Twist on TV mobile? [cooking program] nice isin't it? the things he cooks. I like his style :) ) Met shy @ Ikea(mi fav one stop furniture shop, i like barang barang too) to buy some things. Shy kept looking at the cute things only! haha. She bought: 3 coloured plastic boxes, 2 big cardboard boxes, a foldable wooden table. I bought: a pack of small glass bottles (4/pack) and a big glass bottle. Next stop? Queensway Shopping centre. She bought: A piece of princess like clothing. I bought: a pair of Vans skater shoes, a billabong wallet, adidas roll on :p, gatsby wax. Woah, spent alot. we shopped till the mall closed. Aniways.. still alot of things i feel like buying but got no cash todo so =( .. I'll be Back...
Ps: Thx eDi for my naruto gift. I like it alot.
Argh. I like the other pair of Vans shoes but don't have my size!
Saw very nice clothes and cardcaptor figurines wana go back someday..
27Oct04
Went to bugis today, primary target was to take a passport sized photo, but ended up shopping again. First stop was Bugis Junction, wnidow shopped the whole place but bought nothing, only aimed alot of things ;P. Nixt was bugis street, we went to look at some shoes shy aimed earlier. Then we went to Von's place(help U advertise abit k :), ok Yvonne, my friend, runs a shop a the bugis street level two. Shop name is STIX, selling some cool Tees and Gal's clothings. Check it out ok?) I bought a Xhibit Tee for myself. Then we went to the famous china imported cD shop at the end of the street to get Cdz. I got Lisa Ono's(a Bossa Nova singer) old album while shy got JJ's jiang nan. Off to suntec to meet kang. We had our dinner at suntec fountain terrace foodcourt then went to Joaqium to wait for BaoQi(but on the way there we checked out the opening of the new addidas shop and chatted with may at cafe cartel for a while). Shy left first. So me kang Bao Bao went home at 10++. They suggested we go have some supper so we went to the sembawang chong pang nasi lemak (recommended by ch U) to eat nasi lemak. I bought soya beancurd + sea coconut + peach, supposedly a very nice cold dessert but the aunty made a mix of hot beancurd + sea cocnut and peaches. Yuck.. i didn't wan to trouble the aunty of changing the whole thingy so i ate it.. eeew feel bloated after that. haha. Home Sweet home.
Ps: kang was suppposed to watch I robot with me.. but he fell aslp on my sofa (still slping rite
now its 3.45am[note: i used 2 hrs+ to type this entree])
Have a stomachache while typing this and still aching rite now...
Later gota werk at 3 pm. @ kopitiam.
I be goin shopping after I get my pay of two weeks...
Stay in contact everybody! I miss u guys.
SteR at 1:28:00 AM
------