Sunday, January 22, 2006

-4-

Deadline is on next thursday de 5pm..
TT means I have 4 days to be exact..
But minus the printing day..
Minus the buffer day..
= 2 days..
= death...

Haiz.. Let mi see wad have i done..

Design Brief.
Presentation
Powerpoint Slides
Story Boards : Floorplans of level 1,2 and 3. (DONE)
Sections (I did ONE)
Elevations (I did ONE)
Perspectives of LOBBY/RECEPTION, XYLEM CAFE, INTERIOR FACADE,
RETAIL AREA, STUDIO, LIBRARY, OFFICE, EXHIBITION SPACES.(ten in
total OMG)
Detailing (5 in total I HAVE NONE!)
Material samples(On the way)
Model 1:50 scale(Done a 1:100 scale one)
Process drawings(I have them but its not binded)
Construstion drawings.(Not completed)
Report(havent touched)

So... a summary is... I did a 1:100 model. and finished the floorplans. zzz..
Haiz. I havent blogged for a few days le. I mean for quite a few days. >.< Some weird things happened..

A cockroach.. went into my shoes.. and i wore it. walked a distance before it crawled out.. Half dead... Curse all the cockroaches..

I asked may to buy 3 things on the 19th.. and all three things costs 80cents.

I ate a fortune cookie and the paper inside says "you might win alot on the mahjong table this year" gave mi a 4D number and its, 3030..

I think got somemore.. but i forget le..

Today is A sad day for mi ba.. dont ask mi y.. Just sAd. I wana slp le.. haha. get away from the reality.. I feel like crying.. but it wont come out..

"The feeling is like..
you thought you owned everything in the world..
but after a long period of time..
you realized...
you have nothing...
very saddening...
I hope everything will turn out fine after some time..
Its so weird..
I just dont like it this way..
I wana drop it..
I wana drop all of it.."
-Ster



SteR at 12:28:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------