Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Birthdays birthdays and more birthdays....

LOL... Eh long long nvr update le... The most very obvious reason is .. IM LAZY!!!!! and have nothing much to say.. BUT! today is VON de SHENG RI! so happy birthday VON. wahaha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YVONNE!!!!
Eh may you live well and happy... may you get wad you wan and may you be blessed.. hoho.

Phews..

This few days.. doing nothing but slacking.. like all the way.. cos its a bday celebrating month..

First UP.. SAM de bday.. Secondly Bao de.. Third MY maid de.. Today is Von de. coming up nixt is SHYWEI de.. hoho. Im planning the thing.. >.< later everything i sure kena. Hope i can do a gd jobber..

Speaking of my maid.. She's leaving le.. =( i think she is going back to indo on the 14th.. =-( Haiz.. She werked for us for 6 years le.. Then like part of my family le.. now going back.. makes mi so sad.. and her birthday is yesterday la.. I thought back.. for the last six years I didnt really get her ani presents.. Baddy mi. haiz. DONO WAD IM DOING LA. so weird. and stupid.

Yesterday supposed to teach rayner and kang cycling de.. but.. SOMETHING HAPPENED AGAIN.. so CANCELED as always. sorry rayner. my fault... =( Kang came to my house shortly after that luki my com and xbox can satisfy his hunger.. >.< '

Today went to watch a performace.. sort of a concert in SIA laselle.. hoho BERNARD very pro. Jiayou on your musician career.. I wana watch you perform in bigger places like esplanade for example so have free tickets must chop for mi.. wahaha!! I like percusion. First time to Laselle. eh the sch's not really nice haha.. and the people the got a laselle face de.. lol. OK i dont tok about people... huhu..

Dear came to cook for mi. YAY! I want more more more bak geng!

Hmm I miss my frends le... Bao ray mich yin.. and my montfort de brothers..

Dear Mich: how are you doing? Haha.. werking must be toughy.. jiayou ba! earn more more then you be stewardess can spend more abroad.. =)

Dear ray: come my house learn bike someday.. you are a very on frend. slow but on. old too.

Dear bao: You always PS us.. I wnaa killl you.. Nice blog.. come out play with mi...

Dear Kang: I wan xiao sao..

Dear Sam: get your tummy smaller..

Dear Yin: Hey yo.. you look very bz now. I hope you are ok in your jobbys.. Jiayou. I think you look better without thick makeup =)

Lastly.. end with a self edited pic from sam's bday cele tt day..
Image hosting by Photobucket


"Im hapy with my life now... hmm i dont wan anithing to change..
I hope it wont."
-Ster

ps: I tried many times.. editing my blog.. but it can nvr change to my liking.. I donwan change skin le.. I think i will draw up my blog nixt time.. haha. OYA.. and im starting to like ktv. >,<..
SKATING ANIONE?



SteR at 2:24:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------