Sunday, May 21, 2006

-family-

Im soo angry now. Fuck. Just quarrelled with my brother. We.... shouted at each other(he started to produce noise first)..the very mannered mi(cannot tolerate animore as I have been tolerating for many hours already) Shouted back.. My family seems to have Many complains about mi...MUM kips rattling about the door the camera.. the computer.. the electric. the this the that..ON TOP OF TT... My bro ADDS ON MORE noise.. I couldnt stand the noise and i raised my voice at THEM both.

Mum:!@#$%^&*@%%$#%$#^%^%#%$#%$#%$#%$#%$#^%&^%*&^(*&(*&(*&((*&%*%&^$&$^%$^%$*&^(*&)(&(*&(*^*&^*^%^&$^%#%$#%$#%$#%^#$^%$^%$^&$%&^$%$@%$#@!%#%^(*&(U_)(*(*&&*%#$#%$#&^%*(%&*(^*&%*^&$%^$^%#^*%*&^(*&^)*&^*&%&^$^%#$%#@%$@$@$#@$#@$#@$#@%^$&^(&^%&^$^%#^$#%$#%$#%$ (noise)

She is saying about this camera(my dads company cam)I lend it to Xiao A(Shy's Sister)
Ask mi Did she delete the pics lar.. Dont lend people lar.. Later Dad get into trouble lar..This lar tt la.. Where she go lar. when come back lar.. Why she have money lar.. She still owe us money lar..SHe continue to rant to the old cam about Y it will spoil lar why like this? can repair anot?And my bro COmbo with her.. Saying the cam first party is this second is this Y go lend Third Party..?

To: Both of YOU.. IM NOT THREE YEARS OLD.. I FUKING UNDERSTAND CHINESE TOO..DONT REPEAT NOISE. IM NOT SAYING YOU ARE WRONG. BUT SINCE EVRYTHING IS FINE THEN SHUDUP.

I tolerate.. but my Mum satrts about money again. about how shy sis Owe us money for one year and wad wad.. then my bro come and share the JOy with her by comboing mi again. say wad this kind of money can take back anot lar.bla bla bla.. I FUKKING CANOT TOLERATE ALREADY AND ASK THEM to SHUDUP(in a ruder way)Then my bro start to SHout back.. And of cos.. With my anger. i shouted back louder.. TWICE. LOL and after tt he wana fight with mi.. I think he scared. LOL Niway Mum kips breaking us up. she was soo short between the two towers. Nvm. After a minute of stand up and diao each other session.. I sat down.. ask ask then to continue the noise. and i say THX to them. Bahahaha.. Fking hell my brother kips toking about lame things like I nvr take care of the home... HE brings back the past. Saying wad I nvr pack my house lar.. Saying this house is not mine alone lar.. I kip using electricity lar.. Nvr save electricity lar..Say I nvr werk lar.. after tt say my werk enthic poor lar.. down to I nvr throw away tissue after I use lar.. To every SINGLE LAME THING A BROTHER WUD NOT SAY OUT.. I mean if someone use tissue or wad nvr throw away.. I wud like help him throw or wad.. AND i mean not to rmb till TODAY. My mum old ler.. I dont blame her for worrying toooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mUch.. but i feel my brother is always picking into things which is none of his business and thinks tt he is very veyr de responsible and takes care of the home very well.. WELL... ITS NOT LOR for YOUR INFO.

ITS NOT SAVING ELECTRICITY BY SWITCHING ON THE TV AND SLP.. YOU NS TTS Y YOU THINK YOU ARE SAVING ELECTRICITY.. YOU GO OUT YOU SPENT MORE MONEY...YOU SAVE HOME ELECTRICITY YOU USE OUTSIDE DE ELECTRICITY.. YOU CANT SAVE ELECTRICITY UNLESS YOU DONT DO ANITHING. I NOE I HAVE BAD HABITS. BUT IF YOU CANNOT TOLERATE MI THEN HELP MI PACK OR WAD. YOU CAN ALSO RENT A HOUSE FOR MI AND CHASE MI OUT. I DONT MIND. YOU FKING SPOIL THE COM I NVR SAY YOU AND YOU STILL BLAME MI. TISSUES ARE SMALL MATTER I HOPE YOU FKING FORGET THEM. YOU DONT SET A REALLY GOOD ROLE MODEL FOR MI TO FOLOW(EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU ARE). WE SHARE A HOUSE. WE ARE A FAMILY. YOU MAKE NOISES LIKE A DOG. YOU ARE WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT BECUS YOU HAVE TO. IM ALSO GOING IN TOO. SO IM GOING TO SAVE ELECTRICITY FOR TWO YEARS. SERIOUSLY IF YOU CNANOT STAND MESSY NESS YOU CNA ALWAY MOVE OUT IM GLAD IF TT HAPPENS. YOU TOK BAD OF ME WHEN IM ASLP YOU THINK I DONO AH.. IF YOU HAVE ANI UNHAPPINESS YOU CAN ALWAYS PUNCH MI(I WONT GARARNTEE YOU WONT DIE AFTER TT). YOU HOKKIEN SUCKS. YOU LANGAUGE SUCK I FKING HAVE NOT ENUFF SPACE FOR YOUR COMPLAINS. I KNOW YOU HAVE A LIST TOO. BUT PLZ. YOU DESTROY MY IMAGE OF FAMILY THE FASTEST.

I am going to slp after this entry to SAVE MORE ELECTRICITY. SO tt I can appease mY FAMILY.. AND FOR ALL THOSE WHO THINKS TT I DONT WANT TO WERK.. I DID SENT RESUMES AROUND.. BUT THEY ALL DIDNT CALL BACK. IM DEMORALISED FOR DESIGN LE.. I DONWAN SEND ANIMORE. I WILL JUST CONTINUE MY FREE LANCING CRAP...

THX FOR MAKING SOOOOO MUCH NOISE AH GUYS.



SteR at 8:41:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------