Sunday, June 18, 2006

-another off day-

Today i took off... becus I tot It will be chiong nite yesterday... but in the end like not very chiongy...

To ah ray:

Eh Happy one day belated Birthday... Hope you are Kai xin... I love your pool table and your ahma house... If you can give them to mi on my birthday it will be good... LOL.. nola.. Just wana say I will buy a proper belated pressie for ni ok? Yay. OK. Thx for the food and organising this gathering.

Wake up eat.. Eat le then my parents suddenly say my shelf very messy... AGAIN. Like since march.... After dip show.. I pack le.. Then I nvr touch it liao.. Then for three months okay okay suddenly they say its very messy.. Their tone is those kind of "someone touched it in the past three months and made it messy" kind one. I dono them lar so fking pissed. First they buy the shelf.. and left the space for my designer rubbish... After i out my rubbish there.. They always say very dusty and messy... I always pack then they still say its messy... Now they kip all my things in a box.. "out of their sight". Best lor. The original bought a space for mi was gone.

Hmm.. Today and tml off.. dono wana do wad.. maybe go walk walk alone. Anibody?



SteR at 2:07:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------