Monday, October 09, 2006

-taken for granted-

Been a very buzy day today.. School.. Excursion... Run here run there.. But aniways the most important thing is...

I bought this!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and im happy.

hahaha

Hmm.. damn angry today.. The people in my school making me damn dulan.. NS le still so lame..

Case one..

This guy.. Takes me granted.. I donwan to mention his name.. but his name is terry. *opps* Chicken mcNuget I sweeping the fking floor Volunteerily he come and throw rubbish on the floor for mi to sweep.. He ask mi for permission to throw.. I say cannot but he still throw.. CHEE BYE RIGHT? Dont make mi punch you one day... he everything wan people do for him.. Go toilet also cannot hold his water bottle.. must ask mi to help him take... Wana buy toto.. but onli noe how to ask people buy for him... Nabay you think we are you maid har? Aniways you are not a bad hearted person.. but i just bu shuang you for this... I show you face evrytime i bu shuang but you like no feeling de.. Abo i punch you lor... Go die.

Case two.

Oi you brothers out there.. everytime.. wana use things dono how to buy ar? Wan use paper borrow from mi.. wana tissue take from mi.. wan candy take from mi... I am your supplier or dispenser? You all Fukking use your brains and buy can? go and buy can? Can can can? Donwan to give you also cannot later you all bear grudge.... 0.0 bastards.


Ok.. enough complains for today.. I guess its like tt de da... Sometimes.. people just see us like sai... No matter wad we do for them.. no matter wad we do to them.... they still very insensitive towards us... Like.. If i volunteer to sweep.. no complaints.. you donwan to help jiu suan le.. somemore down there say wad i siao la.. mad la.. I volunteer for you you say i siao..? If i nvr sweep wait for you to sweep meh.. Ass. The sch 80 people use the shed.. nobody wana fking sweep... I dono lar.. I hope I m not like them.. I dono whether im like that.. but i try to be a better person everyday... i learn from them...

Look at the friends around you... try to see wad they are doing for you.. how they treat you... how they care for you... give them some credits.. give them some encouragements... Sometimes you dont know small little things little actions can affect your friends alot... Think before you speak.. Think before you do... True friends are for wad? They are for ever. Try to see properly hu treats you as a real friend.. who stays there for you.. tts all.

Nite..






SteR at 11:44:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------