Monday, May 14, 2007

-im sick!-

As always, but this time is.. Sick Sick... not sick onli...
High fever, 39 Deg Cel when the doctor measured it.
Been sick since last friday..
Dying soon...

Actualli, wad i wana update on is not my fever onli...
Im sick of my maid stealing my money also...
I have two pigy bank.. both are ikea's big big jar..
One is full, the other is half empty.
She started to steal my half empty one first..
One dollar coins all gone..
Followed by my fifty cents.
And i continued to watch her... my parents say to watch her..
Watch her steal everyday..
So one day.. She started to steal from the full piggy bank.. which greatly angered me..
I straight away go and confront her.

My whole family is around... After dinner.. she still eating.
Me: You steal my money isit? *show her my bank*
She: No ah.. Steal you money for wad... I got money ah..
Me: Then you tell mi who steal? Ah ma steal?
She: No ah..
Me: Then you tell mi who steal? Only you and ah ma at home..
Me: Ling ling steal? Kenny? Me I steal my own money?
She: I dono.. (she nothing to say will say i dono)
Me: Wad you dono. Everyday you at home you tell mi you dono.
Me: You want me to call police? You say you nvr steal i call police check.
She: Dowan ah..
Me: Then you tell me who steal?
She: Steal?(pretends to not know this word)
Me: Then you tell me who take?
She: Take? Take wad?(Fukking hell she can pretend like all of the conversations above is forgotten)
Me: You tell me who steal? take? *use hand sign*
She: Take wad ah?
Me: take money... -.-'
She: Money? (pretend not to know this word also)
Me: Money...*points to money*
Meanwhile my parents standing beside me said something (my bro too)
Parents and bro: Told you not to confront her, no use one.
Parents: See la..
Me: *ignores them* So who take my money?..
She: I ah..
Me: Why you take people money?
She: I take two times only..(wtf she thinks i dono)
Me: You think i dono ah. I got how much money I know.
Me: Ah ma watch you you know. Anything she tell us you know?
She: Watch?
Me: See you...
Me: Y you wana steal people money...
To cut the long story shorter, i cut away all the pretend she dono the words conversations.
She: No use ma..( Wtf this is the most absurd answer)
Me: WHAT NO USE!
Me: You Steal people money you happy ah? No scared?
She: After abit scared.

Ok this is getting too boring..

So in the end, my maid admitted and told us she use OUR money to call her friends, using a pay phone, which is obviously another lie. She got a handphone. She claims she uses the handphone to call her mum only.. and in the end... my parents say: like that she will not steal again..

Fukking hell. Mad people. All mad one. Money lost donwan to confront. I cant believe my parents. How stupid they are.

SOMETIMES I CANT STAND MY FAMILY MEMBERS (NOT ALL) I FEEL LIKE SLAPPING THEM.

E.g my bro.

I was using the internet. DL things.
I went into the room to rest. and was obviously toking to my gf and not slping.
He pluck out the bloody cable and use.
I came out ask he why he pluck out.
He said: CHEE BYE, you go and slp still say you using internet..
I said: You are fukked up. Y must you always add a CHEE BYE infront when you tok to me?
He said: Why? I tok this way.. Wana FIGHT isit?

Childish Fuck.

I WILL KILL YOU FIRST IF I NID TO KILL ANYONE IN THIS HOUSE.... BROTHER..



SteR at 6:19:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------