Friday, December 28, 2007

Its been a long time...

Long long long..
I have been wanting to write something for quite a long time...
Sometimes i dono what to write..
Sometimes i dono whether to write..
Sometimes i dono how to write..
Sometimes i m lazy to write..
but i think today is quite the time to write..
So many things have happened im afraid i might start to overwrite my memories..

Okay...
First things first...

I have designed something! At least got something.. This Australia thing somehow brings out that spur.. spurs the ster to do something.. These are designs for my Ops Branch Cohesion Shirt.. Supposed to be a logo.. Eh.. Although I like them but.. yah my branch dont like. haha

Too bad for me.. Here they are.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yah, I know.. they sort of sucked. First time logo design.. Nvm.. Niways the last one was my camp.. haha its my office block.

Hmm.. Speaking of Aussie.. I freaking trying very hard to find some money... i might just resort to sell backside.. if i was just abit more handsome.. haha..

My head and heart aches every single time my parents talk about this "thats all my savings problem". I donwan to use their money.. I will find some way out.. Soon.

"This labyrinth is not big enough to trap me.."

Anyways.. that all the bad things...

The good thing is.. Its going to be end of another year.. which means December is going to be over.. and duties are doing to be finished (for this month).. Freak I have to spend new year's eve and new year morning in camp.. -.-

Lets talk about Christmas first..
Christmas.. This year was full of activities.. my pay all gone in like 15 days..
wheee... what the fuck.

The gatherings were fun... I alway enjoy with them. The "AH" gang.. and the "Montfort" gang.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks thanks thanks for all the:
Ahboybear - "smart" gal
Chocopearls - ah lian
Doughname - ah pek
Thickthickbook - yappie
Warmmescarf - dear
Limegreenphones - meimei
Longsleeves - dear

and the:
Sparklingwine - kangsie
Socalledshepardpies - catsie
Hagendazzies - dogsie
Handmadealmondies - dearsie
Lemonpotatoesies - samsies
Chicken - dadsie
Logcakes - dadsie

and of course:
being here with me...

Hmm the the pictures are all stolen from peoples blogs.. BECUZ I DONT HAVE A CAMERA..
Actually i have.. but its too bulky and looked abit TOO pro for me.. I dont like using it..

I rather use something like this..

Photobucket

Its lime green.. why not..?

Yeah yeah.. its after christmas now.. Lazer Quest for OPS BRANCH was fun.. my team emerged the CHAMPION.. and hanabi was good. So.. There goes my 07..

Wishes for Blu3 - Good luck in your studies! time really flies.. that time you were toking about waiting for your results on maple still remains fresh in my mind.. Anyways.. jiayou jiayou.. later you come back become slang le.. haha.. Know you can do it de!



"Somethings still goes unanswered.. it really scares me to know that things aren't what you expected it to be.. Suddenly one day you discover... no.. it was not like that all along.. I just hope everything is a delusion.."
-ster



SteR at 8:58:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------