Tuesday, July 15, 2008

-supposed last day

Entry was in in godsend speed~~~~~

Photobucket

Bye bye uniform.
Im proud to have you.

Forest,
Field,
Camp,
Office,
Range,
You were there for me.

You are green,
you are brown,
and you are black.
My favourite colours of all.

I sweat on you.
I wipe on you.
I Choiong with you.

I fold you everyday.
I wear you everyday.
Now im gona put you in the duffel for two years.

You are on me in most of my proudest moments.
I feel invincible with you on.

I want to thank my mum and my zhen for sewing my uniform for me.

My DAD's new PRAWN MEE STALL!!!!

Photobucket
Right here, TOA PAYOH LOR 2!

Photobucket
OH RIGHT BELOW THIS BLK!! BLOCK 125!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Here! HAN CHEE JUAN PRAWN MEE. My Mum and Bro will be there.

Please Support Many Many so that i can have money to study.
You can help by eating 50 bowls of prawn mee each time you go.
Charity.

Photobucket
introducing my niece.

Photobucket
Nobody cuter then her.

Photobucket
People who had belly full of noodles.

Xiao Wei Jie's Mini House warming.

Photobucket
On the way QUARTz. Construction is the gem.

Photobucket
Nice blue evening.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I sit like some gal eh..

Photobucket
Pic was not edited, I am the only one clear. I guess they were all moving?

Photobucket
The HDB looks like condos nowadays..

Now im gona teach you how to save money.
Basically its a very simple technic.
Save while you spend!
When you spend, only spend notes.
Save all the coins, though they are bulky and heavy.
This way for example if you buy a drink of 80cents,
you give a 2 dollar note you will save $1.20 worth of coins.
Even if you only save 10 cents also can. Everything counts.
Put all the coins in a jar, and soon you will wan to see the jar full.
Dont spend anything from the jar(preferably transparent).
See? in a few months time you will get this....
ANd now you can go PERTH AND FIND ME!

Photobucket
My piggy banks. Im gona deposit everything le. =(

Photobucket
20 cents coins make up a hundred dollars here.

All right.. Im very tired after all these pictures and blogging.. Phews.. Nite.





SteR at 12:29:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------