Wednesday, December 03, 2008

-toys toys toys

Hmm.. Been werking very hard to earn a few extra buckies for me to spend over here.. Simply because my bank is empty. Like totally empty. I have been surviving off my NS Pay savings, which is quite remarkable considering the fact that I spent alot before going to Perth to buy camera and all the stuffs with that stupid pay. Have to go KL, have buy christmas things, have to spend for new year, have to save for Perth.. I asked my father weather he wanted to change more Austrarlia dollars and he said he had changed all his money for my school fees, heartbreaking. Sometimes I really wished that I had more money. I guess I have to really werk hard, harder.

Eh, I think this is one of the best jobs available... I like this job though i think they should pay more, but i guess its quite ok since its recession and er many other punks are looking for jobs in Singapore as well.. GRR. Im a toy promoter in Isetan for Taising, we have got a tentage outside Isetan Scotts(Lido) and its an outdoor job. Me, the super perspire-rer is really tok gong in this kindof environment. Hot weather, stupid toys, weird people, abit pui, least there are no spunks.

I worked for Taising two and a half years ago, haha, I like kids, I like to put a smile on customers faces, I like to serve them well, I like this job although its abit tough but it gives me satisfaction. So here I am. Im abit emo and guilty today because, I think I sort of "helped" one of my colleague to lose his job. Its like I dono how they will think of me. I ask him to come for two days then he kena "retrenched" That stupid boss. Grr. Because I asked for a pay raise of 50cents to 6 dol per hour, cause another company has a job for me in aircon enviro for 6 bucks/hr. Then the sales of the tent was bad so boss decided to give me 6 dol and take away one promoter. Then the new guy that I asked here was taken away.. =/ make me so paiseh. I hope he dont blame me for all these. Good thing is that I got a pay raise which is very good, but now i got less time for my friends and family and myself. I have to werk full shift (9.45am -9.45pm) everyday until 24th December. Hope I dont die by then.

Trying very very hard to balance my time, making the best out of everything. Come to think of it.. sometimes we really have to open our mouths to ask for wad we want. Like this pay rise thing.. If I didnt ask for it, I dont think boss will give it to me on her own accord.

"Ask or you will never know"

I have to learn, learn to be less afraid to ask.

My face complexion is really bad. Can see that im dying away.

All those who are sick or falling ill, please take care of yourselves.

What if I die today? Will the world lose anything?

Updates:
I'll be flying to KL on the 8thJAN09 returning on the 12JAN09



SteR at 12:03:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------