Wednesday, April 01, 2009

-too much

Why do i dream so much...
a 3 hr nap... I dreamt of me going back to NS..
and other stuff..
I dreamt of me going home to like take all the things i wanted to bring here..
and i dreamt of grabbing that monster belt they gave me for christmas over..
=/ Maybe its because my belt split into two..
All my stuffs are like damaged or getting left on buses or something.
If i could teleport home..


For a moment, I thought you were saying " I like you" but it was really "I like yu" =/

Its fathers birthday today.. April fools day.
Thank God i remember.
I always forget my parents birthdays.. and birthyear.. age..
I just noe that the numbers are alway getting bigger..

I want to give you a good life after all these..
Happy birthday.

There were so many existing problems that i was blind to... Im sorry.



SteR at 12:32:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------