Sunday, July 12, 2009

-living

Stigmato Inc -Reality Check

So you have to get it down/done with the deal
Unmask the face to reveal
The real what you feel
You and/in your every day situations
All the unnecessary complications

Yes you better get it down/done with the deal
Unmask the face to reveal
The real what you feel
Bad or right
Sad sight
Tonight

Try, try, try, try, try...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So bored. Super bored. I start to regret not going to Albany with the bunch.
Dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Have you ever get the feeling of you have so like many things to do, but they are all small things that you can be lazy and shove aside, but then this pile of unimportant stuffs now is too overwhelming that you dono where to start clearing... Im experiencing this weird feeling now and it feels something like you are out of love. Like lost.

=/

I uploaded pics since I am lost.

Photobucket
This was how I studied for the history exam. On the bed. Laptop beside. Books on my lap. Food on the left... I became one with the bed. Occasionally going to the toilet.

Photobucket
Wasn't kidding when I said the M&Ms had a color breakup.

Photobucket
Orange only...

Photobucket
My notes..

Photobucket
Rebekah's old apartment was cleaned out, there were some internet left so we went over to tap it all out.

Photobucket
Nathan's House. Interesting family he got. His family cat makes me want a cat more.

Photobucket
Reb's new house. We cooked some chicken rice. They, to be exact.

Photobucket
Her TV room. This is no ordinary sofa. Leg rests can be popped opened and then it becomes a chaise.

Photobucket
Big TV + Foxtel = Owning.

Photobucket
This is my room. Very cold.

Photobucket
We made some cupcakes too! Baking rocks la.

Photobucket
Seafood.

Photobucket
Quiche, which i am very proud of.. though its not something hard to make.

Photobucket
My birthday cake. French toast and a match.

Photobucket
The cell birthday surprise. They got me to play guitar hero and as I got too concentrated the lights went off and then "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U~~~~"

Some of the Perth that I think its nice.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Piano Man, Perth City.

Photobucket
Perth city

Photobucket
Maritime Museum, Fremantle. Didnt take a close look at freo in the night before, quite pretty.

Photobucket
Docks, Fremantle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The living room has been quiet.
Lonely.
I realised how noisy it once was yesterday.

I sat in the living room the whole of today.
I will lose track of time in my room.
Cause I can't see the sunlight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look at the silly things he is doing yesterday
Though its seems very funny and on purpose
I think its sweet
Reminds me of the times where I tried to please someone
All you get is her smile and you'll be happy
I miss those days

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



SteR at 11:37:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------