Monday, September 14, 2009

-yes its now

Ah its already 2am....
Reminds me of this song my cousin used to sing..

"Early in the morning six o clock, dahdadahda da da da(Forgot lyrics), Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckooo~"

Random. Cos im going crazy doing studios....

Alrighty o~ Monkey Mia Trip Pictures.

Geographically, Monkey Mia is 12 Hours drive up north from Perth. And Monkey Mia is one of the good attraction located in Shark Bay. Shark Bay is like the Town Centre and every attraction is around it. I didnt take pictures of most of the attractions in Shark Bay because I was dissappointed with them.. Here are some pictures of the interesting stuffs.

Photobucket
The companions. =D

Photobucket
This is one of the tour site pictures....

Photobucket
This is what i saw... Its kindof different.. -.-'

Photobucket
This is shells from shell beach. Its called shell beach because its a cockle shell dump.. The shells are buried approx. 10m high. Cockles thrive there cos the waters are salty!

Photobucket
Thats Shell Beach. Seriously not sand..

Photobucket
This is in Kalbarri, its called Nature Window.

Photobucket
Hawks Head.

Photobucket
Flower at the gorges.

Photobucket
Though unglam, I still wana show people coming to Perth. This is Uncle Billy Restaurant, and the goldengy thing infront of me is GOLDEN EGG PLANT. Mich you see that?!

Back to werk.. =(
Hope I survive tomorrow.

I pray that I get to consult that helpful lecturer and that my pimple on my lips will dry up by morning..



SteR at 1:59:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------