Wednesday, December 30, 2009

-the sky is different.

Ahh.. todays is just one of the very few days since I have returned.
One of the days where I feel that I have acomplished some things...
Singapore, many have asked me, whether I have gotten used to the life back here, or ask me to compare Perth and Singapore.
For one, the sky is definitely different.
The sky in Perth is Bright Sky Blue = it looks like a sky.
The sky here is dull grey full of cumulonimbus = looks like shit.
It makes me feel lazy and retarded more then I already am...
Havent done anything much since I returned home,
except for meeting up with friends, and meeting up with friends.
God has blessed me with a good paying job for someone like me...
The interview says I will be the Senior restaurant manager/assistant GM incharged of 3 Restaurants in singapore. I hope and I pray that I will get this job soon.
Though happy to get this opportunity to be trained under one of the best managers in Singapore's Hospitality Industry, I might have to give up my passion for architecture.
Once I step into the Hospitality industry I might not be able to do architecture ever.
Shan't think too much now..

Going out soon. Its Rebs Birthday Today, So Happy Birthday Rebs~
Thanks for all the things you have done for us in Perth.
I pray that you have a good future and that God will bless you super abundantly.
All the best k. Study hard =)



SteR at 5:06:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------