Monday, February 22, 2010

-i was angry

Had a wholesome day man... Its a chiong all the way to everywhere day..
Really happy that I met so many people today.. Went to church.. after that went to airport to see some perthides and send them of. Speaking of which I spoiled one of thier surprises for Chloe.. I really feel so bad... I am bad anyways.. GRR. and after thay I went to Bedok to pass keys to Sam... who made be very pissed of today... but its all good now, still besties. And went to Pings house to Gather with a few others. Haha this is like.. wohoo day.

After all this shitload of fun.. its still a back work day tml
Cant weekends be longer?

Why would I think that its me?



SteR at 12:42:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------