Monday, April 26, 2010

-a week

I realised I havent penned anything for a week.
I did came here, but I gave up writing anything in the end.

Whats new this week?

Nothing much to be excited about except that I discovered a small cafe with good food. (When there is no crowd). According to the Boss, who is the chef, he is known as the FLORAL CHEF, simply because he is one of the few that cooks with flowers. Hmm. But the pasta is really yummy. Other then this i think the other great update is that I am already confirmed by my company. So now I am officially an "Architect Designer" (as the namecard says). I hope I get an office access card sooner then my namecard, then I wont have to press the bell and say "Morning.. Lester here.." everytime I need to go up. I feel really stupid when I say that, I dono why. =/ . I dont think there will be a pay raise though after confirmation, Boss didnt say anything about it.... =( I will pray for it now. T.T

Other then these I guess lifes pretty normal as I dont have anything to talk about.

I really want my friends to be happy.
There are too many unhappy friends around me.
Hope all of you do well.

There are 3 of you. If you had problems and I know of it, then its you im talking about.
I wish you well and God be with you.
Amen.

PS:I forgot to mention that someone(I dono who but i think she might be named xiaoping) pushed me today and I hit my leg(bone) against a metal shelving unit. Worse thing is that I got reprimanded for being stupid! HOW RUDE. =(

And

I accidentally deleted messages in my handphone that I saved and treasured so protectively today. I think it about time accidents like this should happen. I wasnt too sad after all...

And

I am being silly again to buy 4D but didnt win. Number was 5387 becus of the Alpha numeric of LESTER. But! its two dollars of fun.



SteR at 1:03:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------