Monday, July 12, 2010

-i think i like to talk?

=/

Its a depressing monday. As usual.
One. I HAD to treat my colleagues to a lunch because its my birthday. =/
I really dont mind that, but one of those four lunch buddies I have really really give me this maximum gian peng giam kana singaporean aunty (she is really one) impression. For three weeks or maybe two, she has been asking, non-stop! about the treat. Its really non-stop. It really really irritated me till I didnt talk at all to her during lunch.

Her irritating conversations went like this "Eh so where to eat? Got make reservations anot? or I purposely didnt eat from yesterday ah cos i noe someone treating ah.. (although its a joke but its really not funny?)" and stuff like that, well you get the idea. Boss once told me he don't like her cos she is very aunty, I tried to think otherwise and see a better side of her, I really did. But there is no other side.

Grr.

Another of my colleague asked me " Hey aren't you bored sitting in that little corner?"
I was quite stunned by that question because. The answer is too obvious.

"SIAN LAH!!!" was my reply.

I dont blame him for asking this question because to the other company, there is chatting and laffing and laming around and outings and everything social. =/ I know its not the first time I am talking about this but... it just one of those days where i dont feel contented and had to blog about it again.

Hai Hai Hai...
Homework again.. another sian job. Im doing it so slowly and pekcek-ly. I really hate these things where you are assigned to something that is quite impossible to do and you have to do it on time.

I feel like I wana quit. Like really really.

Im blessed to have friends to chat with after work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I miss you.



SteR at 10:45:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------