Monday, September 12, 2005

-3nter the matriX-

Yeah, i changed another of my blogskin le... This one looks better haha. I took lots of pains to search for a really nice one to suit my style. Spent the whole day in blogskins.com searching and searching, in the end i gave up and used some of the best ones i have found. This skin here is called collide, quite special, bears a meaning to mi... Like thinking back on how people meet each other or collide into each others life, each others paths. I can still remember mostly how mi and my friends knew each other. Haha, some are quite funny, some are too old that i can't recall... I wana thank all my friends that stood by mi always, friends like sam, kang, shywei, bao bao, hongyi, and those in my mind(don't be jealous if i didnt write your name down i just cant think of you at this moment, the list might be fake too)... Aniway.. ya, the skin. I entered the matrix and broke all the codes, meaning i went to explore and edit all the stupid blog codes or wad java shit... now it looks more like my blog. still underconstruction but yeah.. it looks ok, least for a start la...*applause* thanks.

Just quarrelled with her over the phone. I feel so terrible now. Why can't she let me do things my way? Play my games my way? So that i be more comfortable, more enjoyed, more happy?
Why must you make it end up this way? Sometimes I really think we are not suited for each other... I m not worthy of such a powerful gal...

I wish you all the best in wadeva you do in the future,
I wish you happiness in hueva you be with,
I wish you be safe wherever you go,
I wish you can forgive my way of loving you..
sorry....

I shall end it here as my heart is too heavy to carry on....



SteR at 8:33:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------