Wednesday, November 17, 2004

-Disasters-

-12am-

I was on the phone toking to dear when suddenly my brother rushed into the room like a mad man shouting "Fire Fire!!!! Get up everyone!". I got up and see whether isit a joke.. but is not. I helped my bro to wake everyone up and switched off all the powerpoints i can remember. Everyone was quck enuff to go down (grabbing keys and wallets..), except my Ah Mah.. She slowly went to the toilet took her own sweet time to pee.. come out le still drank a cup of water then slowly ask "is there really a fire?" GEEZZ. I asked my mum and sister and maid and ah mah to evacuate by stairs...

My father and brother grabbed touch lights and pails of water while i checked for everyones safety. Then they went to the fire scene like firemen... I went outside to see where the fire came from. Choking black smoke rising from the fourth level (juzt below my corridor end)... I looked down and saw people evacuated at the large field. Then i joined my family downstairs...

Anxiety, curiousness, fear, sleepyness... People are dressed in sleepwear all looking up at the fire scene... Shouts and coughs(of my father) from the scene can be heard downstairs...(I was worried) The smoke slowly faded off, I knew that my bro and father had successfully put out the fire. *claps* The police and ambulance came then finally the civil defence. I saw something quite sad... people pointed fingers at the firemen blaming them for being late.. But i think they should be respected.. cause the risked their lifes for US. Thou late.. they got into action and rushed to the scene...

After awhile my father called us home from the fourth floor... Yeah. Nobody was killed or hurt.

The Aftermath... I just went down the stairs to check everything out.. as i walked close the the scene.. the smell of burned rubber rushed into my nose... bleah.. I reached the stairs which is the min access to the scene.. The stairs were all black due to E smoke.. I walked down and saw two workers trying to repair the damage... What happened was that the white box with the meter(we have one outside everyones home) burned or tripped..

Ps: Heros of the Midnight my bro and dad : " . \O/ ~ Cheers.

-1pm-
I was watching the Best Bet vcd when my Ah mah came and tell mi the fish tank is leaking..
I quickly went out to take a look.. Geexx my whole floor is wet and the water still leaking. i rushed to the kitchen and grabbed pails then fill it up.. water went into the filter circuit and caused the electric sound (ziiizZZziiizziii) I took the net and scooped up the fishes into the pails i prepared..The fishes resisted my rescue as they fear that i might makan them? (I was shocked once by the fierce electro >.< ) I successfully saved all the fishes when my maid came home just in time to clear up the mess..

Ps: Hero of the Noon me, myself and I.... Heehee =)



SteR at 1:26:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------