Tuesday, October 25, 2005

-99% Close to Death-

I have encountered many situations where im 99% close to death, for example now... Im also 99% close to death, cos im soooo bored im going to die.. The 1% left is my blog holding me.. tight. When I wake up every morning, the first thing I would do is look at my HP, see wheter someone msg mi, see whether there is sumthing to do today, somewhere to go.. Kindof sad. :( Today as usual, none. So I continue to sleep and sleep and sleep... Sleeping is a very nice way to get away from reality for mi as I also dream 99% of the time when i close my eyes... Its quite impossible for mi to sleep without dreaming. Bah.. Enuff of toking.. let me tell some stories...

99% close to death, hmm. As I said, I encountered many accidents, incidents, all the dents.. I just tell some of them I remembered.

Dent one: You guys can see my scar on my left arm, Its big so I guess you cant miss it..(but some of my frends very weird say they dono I have a scar after knowing me for long) Anyway, this scar is left here by an operation, I fractured my arm in primary five. Was playing basketball with my frend Baoquan on that fateful nite. Then I fell and broke my arm.. It wasnt bleeding but my arm became twisted.. Baoquan accompanied me home(walking) all the way to the hospital.. The docs just pushed it back for mi, intended to let it heal by itself. I went to the playgrd again after a week or so.. and fell. Hoho, this time O.p.e.r.a.t.i.o.n! Operation was minor, but the pain was major. I have to ask for injections of painkillers very hr. Can you imagine a primary five oi ASKING for injections? but too bad.. injection only can be taken every 6 hrs. I onli can sleep after an injection, and will be awaken by the pain after an hr or two. After this operation, I cant think or feel anything that is painer then tt... as I say..

"Once one has tasted heaven.. Everything seemed like hell~"
-Ster~

Dent two: Was in KL having a holiday... Poh Gek came to fetch me and dear to her house. She was the legendary super driver in Muar. 100km per hour on the highway.. One of our tires burst and we didnt notice.. another moment this happened...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
mind you we are spinning all the way..

the wreakage.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Us 3 were all fine after the spin. I just got a hard knock on my head. I tot im already dead. Imagine spinning on the highway, if another car comes speeding by and crash into us.. HUHU..

Ps: DONT LET MUM AND DAD NOE ABOUT THIS>>>>>>IF NOT IM 100% liao.

Dent 3: This happened in China when i went for OSIP (attachment). Very lucky the five of us..Mi, Shy, Bao, Edna, Mer. You know, our luiggage is like alot.. A seven seater family car couldnt even carry all of them. Each one of us have at least (minimum) 3 big luggage. We safely reached customs(lucki no.2), checked in, and for dono wad reason, the person checking in for us mistaken us for six person and let us put another luggage in.. (lucky no.2) but still our hands still carried super lots of hand carry baggage max 7 kg, ours is about 10 -20kg.
Dono hu in the group says it was still early an w sat down for an hour or so before entering the customs. we reached the first gate where the police will check your hand baggage, they said we had too much an asked us to go pay tax at the check in counter. We went back but it was closed. Then dono wad happened we met this in charge and she let us in!(lucki no.3). After that is the final custom. The Q is like damn alot of people.. about200 people? wadeva la.. is alot la. You Q for at least an hr before its your turn one. Last call is up.. and we panicked. We don care le cut Q to infront as the police to let us go first.. then in the end still must fill in form. Aniways, its already last and final call le. Finally my turn is up when someone paid to cut my Q! Mer, bao shy and edna went off le.. They didnt know I was the last. After tt I was stalled at the metal checkpoint, there was a scissors and penknife in my pencil case! Carry a few damn heavy bags and breathing heavily I ran to the gate, sighting no one familiar. Mervin was the first one I saw, he told mi to look for edna at the gate, but I couldnt see no edna. (edna was on bus le[bus to plane]she was forced up). I sat there waiting for mervin to come back(he went looking for bao and shy) begging the personal to put a call for my friends. Mervin finally came back and he couldnt find them, we were asked to board the plane first but we refused. We wanted to wait for them suddnely like in the movies they appeared(both of them went to the wrong gate) All five of us went onboard like crazy sweating dono wad.. An annoucement was made after "sorry for the delay becus five of our passengers were late(in chinese)" We didnt have to pay tax(lucki no.4) cos we were late, and we safely reached Singapore despite we were late(lucki no.5) Maybe each of us had one luck to use on that dae...

Haiz, my narrating skills aint that strong. Maybe you guys cant feel wad i went through, but least you know my life more... Haha. Tired le.



SteR at 2:43:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------