Sunday, October 16, 2005

-mother earth is small-

I used to think that the Earth is big,there are many places to explore, many things to see, many cultures to experience, many things to eat and play. I been playing with Google Earth lately and saw how small the world actually is. Maybe not small as in 'physically' small la (I also dono WTH im toking about actualli >.<)... Maybe the Earth is big because we havent explored it and we are small sized compared to Earth(Still dono how to express myself).

Anyway... wad I wana say is that... I also dono wad I wana say. Aiya dont say liao... I have a new theory, *Claps* tt is,

"we pass by our friends everyday, everytime, its just that we didn't know"
-Ster

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Example situation one:
I was going to werk, on friday (i think) then in Tanjong Pagar Mrt station I met Joannna... I was heading to exit A, her to the other exits. We met at X. I could have missed her cus I actually wanted to take route one(at first) instead of route two. But I still took route 2 la. So we met. (refer to map I painfully drawn)

Imagine if I took route 1, we would not know we passed each other....

Example situation 2:
I was realease from werk yesterday and when i was walking in CityLink and I met BaoQuan. He was with his girlfriend walking pass my shoulder(side by side). I just finished smsing and raised up my head and saw him flash by me. Of cos I called him and he turned back. Hoho.

Imagine if i am still smsing and didnt raise up my head.

I guess there are many familiar people passing by our side everyday just that we didnt know or we didnt see them. Now I can say I passed by Fiona Xie tt dae (anyhow boom one). Maybe its just Singapore that is small, whether physically or mentally? (wadeva la)..



SteR at 5:24:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------