Thursday, October 13, 2005

-something roams in the toilets-

You know.. theres always sumthing roaming in the toilets, something scary... This is my encounter~

11Oct'05 Tuesday, 3:36p.m.
Encounter scene: Bent Severin Male Toilet.

I was poo pooing... There was no one else in the toilet.. It was a two cubical(or bicle) + 3 stand pee + 3 wash basins large toilet. I poo poo then nothing to do then started to imagine things. Haha, I started to imagine some of the scenes from movies(horror flicks)...

Mi to Mi: *Wad if something appears on top of mi?*
Mi to Mi: *Your shit will flow out*
Mi to Mi: *The door, wad if i open it and something stands infront of mi?*
Mi to Mi: *Your shit will fly out*
Mi to Mi: *Better stop thinking*
Mi to Mi: *Yeah you better stop*
Mi to Mi: *or your shit will blast out*

I stopped and start to stretch my back(it aches as I stand the whole day)[note: im still seating on the sacred toilet bowl]. I bent down, saw my own shadow and sumthing happened.. BoOmM!! It sounded like this BooMMM! It went. I was Startled and I jumped up..(Dont imgaine how I looked like plz >.<) It was... It was sumthing so terrible.. It was the automatic flush. Damn.. Everytime I poo Halfway the damn flush dono for wad fukking reason cannot detect my head then auto flush.. Then everytime i mus siam the gushing water.. Who the freak invented this super intelligent system?

Actually.. Its not hu invented the system that affected mi.. It is the people tat cuz him to invent this system.. If us HUMANS care to fukking flush your own shit down the drain with just a simple act of pushing a button, everything would have been better... The unknown man wud not have tot of inventing a system that helps HUMANS flush(wtf[sounds ridiculous]). Your fukkers out there hu doesn't flush better laff at yourself ok? one dae you might nid machines to wipe your asss for you..

Toilet Displeasure:
Toilet bowls with half filled water level- becus your bomb drop will splash water up [scientific explanation- water displacement]
Toilets with auto flushing- becus you have to sit and stand to siam the gushing water
Toilets with highly reflective walls inside the cubical- you will see the mage of yourself shitting [which is very.. I dono how to say]

Thats my encouters. I think the primitive ways o shitting is the best. Dig a hole, poo, cover, done.



SteR at 11:01:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------