Thursday, October 13, 2005

-Witch Bitch-

Anyways.. Very tired.. My eyes. Haha. I just finished coaching my lil sis on Geography(one of my fav subs[its her exams tml])*yawn* real tired. I tot of lots of things to blog.. but really too tired.. So I'll juz summerize..

I've been hired by Bent Severin (shy's company) temporary. For two days le, today is the second dae. Then just go there do cut and paste lo. Yeap tml they dono nid mi anot ask mi to call back to confirm.. Kaoz. The fukking boss is a fukking witch bitch. She is so rude tt i wish I could slap her in the face if some one can give mi 10000bucks for it. Damn. I'll tok about her more tml.. it will be non-stop once i start..

I wana tok about my Return Flight From China Trip 2005 somedae... Alrite I also seh le.. dono wad i doing liao.. all like not complete sentence de. nite alls.



SteR at 1:11:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------