Saturday, October 08, 2005

-memories-

Hmm. you must be wondering how my interview in Ritz Carlton went huh? Haha. had quite a hard time finding the place(i got lost for 15 mins), and I du zi tong! wana lao sai... >< Wah.. Hell of a time. A great sayin is written for the feeling at that time..

"One of the times,
where you will feel that you are helpless,
hopeless, and all the lerses...
is the time when you have a fukking stomachache,
(and your poo is at the border line of your ass muscles),
and you cant see a toilet anywhere near 10km range"
-Ster-

Huhu, anyway the interview is actualli not an "interview" but more of a "fill in form with all your fellow friends(as if) who are competiting with you for your job" session. and after filling up the forms, we are brought around for a tour around the underground passages of the restuarant, then they say will contact us lo. Haizo.. till now havent call mi leh. SAI.
I went back to KPT suntec, saw james and fiona and of cos the "ever wont quit" wan tan mee aunty and noodles uncles. I sat there(at a corner) quietly looking around, and I saw flashbacks of the times when i was werking there. Was a wonderful time, breaking bowls with my brothers, playing pranks, eating the stuff we kopped(steal), and stacking the bloody bowls till the height we are satisfied. It was the best job I've ever had. I knew lotsof great friends there, you guys in kpt better not forget mi man. After all the flashbacks, I realized stuffs have changed, everything changed. Haiz.

Its time for me to move on~
-ster-

In the nite... is mahjong! The usual four, mi, keyuan, izon and kang. This time we had time to play two pots, and I improved!

Results-------------
Teng Choon Kang, Champion
Lester Han, Second
Izon Ng, Third
Ng Keyuan, Bankrupt

Msgs
Mahjong bros: lets borrow a video cam.
Peeps of KPT: we may not see each other once more, but plz kip the memories.
Deat: sorry i felt that i neglected you.
Friends all over: hey lets meet out.
Sam: oi havent passed you your chilli.
















Ubin trip of peeps of Suntec Staffs.
From left, Mi, Shy, Liying, Kang, JunWei, DingShun(behind), Anson, Careen, Raymond, Zhen, Chef whos name is forgotten(sry), Daniel(moving down to the ones squatning), James, Wen, Lewis...



SteR at 5:14:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------