Saturday, October 01, 2005

-Dono wad to say-

Dono wad to say!? Havent Blogged for the pass two days, bit lost. Haha, will Tok about last last day first(the day b4) Hmm. Its a weird day, I met lots of people. I saw two blindman, one deaf man, 3 ADM girls, 1 friend whom i dont know of(my brother's friend's brother).. Thats bout all.. like still have but cannot remember le. Its kind of supernatural abilitized for the blindmen rite? I mean like they look like they have superhuman senses. They can walk around by themselves with just a stick without lookin? I think we must be blind to know what they are feeling... I once was blind, haha, michelle they all should noe(they leave mi all alone walking by myself as they rushed away far far from me to see catapillar). It was in KK's class when we are studying about some handicapped stuffs around the sch.. I have to be blind folded and have to walk a distance to buy m&ms. >.> Hah. Anyway, I did something good! I bought a five dollar pin from the deaf guy. It was a Jerry(Tom & Jerry) collar pin. Quite cute. I was listening to You're Beautiful - James Blunt when a guy suddenly put a tag on my tabel(was eating). It reads "Im deaf, Im selling this pin for only $5. Plz help sumthing sumthing..." (I ferget le). Then I suddenly very touched. Haha, I thought we are so fortunate can see and can hear. so I bought it. Gave it to BaoBao, she treat mi eat this Japanese Omelete, nice, from B1 Century Square(i forgot the shop ame too). Waha. Then its shopping in the nite. Eat Ajisen Ramen. :P Thx for the dinner dear.

Now its tok about yesterday le. Yesterday. Shopping and eat Swensens... Oh ya, yesterday i worked again. Fun. haha, like do nothing do nothing like that, Oh ya lunch time was exciting! I onli got $5 with mi when they went out for lunch. I calculated it chud be enuff if we go kopitiam opposite to eat la. Then my colleagues all wana go Great World City makan so I followed. I heard them discussing about wad is nice and stuff like that wad Bak Kut Teh and stuff, its nothing but it just sound expensive lo. GULP* No cash = no expensive food. I was toking to another guy from china la(as we walked along) but my mind was thinking, die le if they walk into sum kind of restuarant then i die le. Walk walk walk then i saw this word, a name, the most famous for expensive food for ok onli food, appear infront of my eyes! Food Juntion! Phew* haha. :P another day jiu zhe yang guo qu le.



SteR at 4:23:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------