Thursday, September 29, 2005

-Its ends-

Ah! Finally I finished my furniture. Been seating here since morning... backside pains. about 24 hours le. Hee but im satisfied with the outcome actually. Wana see? Alrite here it is. I wana Upload my storyboard one, but i dono y Photo Bucket cannot.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tired tired, Im hungry and tired after a day of chionging. BTW, I just bathed only lo. *smells good* Oh ya I also noticed that my hit counter hit 100th! *Yippee* Haha. Today is abit of a weird mood day, not enuff slp siah. Haiz, got happy and got sad. Happy that an old friend of mine came in to my blog. haha. Sad becus im worried that i couldn't make it to bangkok. Haiz, for those who know me well will know that I hate travelling as in I hate the time spent on travelling. I dono why but jus hate it lo. Makes mi tired one. Then Im worried about her because she is going alone, backpacking alone! I won't let that happen if its in my means. I will do anything I can to stop this kind of thing to happpen. Worries mi to death. OK la I wana slp liao.... damn tired le.. got water go in my ear. See tml how then i upload my storyboard let you see. Tml have to go print, go sch submit and of cos pei Bao Bao repair laptop. haha. Ohya forgot to say Gd News,it is tml I take off. =) Byes.



SteR at 2:02:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------