Friday, September 23, 2005

-Four Brothers-

I actually typed alot of things but I deleted and rewrote the entire post. Just nows post was like a journey log, very boring. I think I just highlight.

I saw a weird guy in MRT today.
Went to Balestier to collect resources.
There was this very Old Tau Sar Piah Shop.
Went back to Kopitaim.
Went to watch Four Brothers in Shaw Tower.
Went To Esplanade.
Nearly lost my phone.

This weird guy I saw looked like a nerd, he was walking to and fro in one of the cars of the MRT, everybody was looking at him like he was performing. He was like a kid going round and round between poles like in playground. Just wana say he is weird thats all.

Balestier is quite a nice place to be. Old structure still stands, gives people a very aged feeling. The resources there are good too, can go there if you are looking for toilet and lighting resources.
The food there is quite super too. I went into this very very old Tau Sar Piah shop to try the pastry and it was super damn x 100000 nice. I wanted to tabao but a bloody guy cam in before I finished eating and bought everything. Cursed dark creature. I wana go back sumtime.
Damn nice.

Ah went back to Kopitiam today, haiz missed that place. Lotz of memo there, but the place now gives mi a different kind of feeling le. Its not my third home, it has been changed. Old friends gone, old system gone, practically everything gone. But memos still remains...

Four Brothers is a nice movie to watch. Go watch. Think you will like it.

We, Mich, Jiayin, Edna, Baoqi, Mervin, Alvin, Kang, TianYang, Izon, and mi went to esplanade to walk walk and chat chat. Esplanade is another very memorable place for mi, one of the best place in singapore for mi to be. Today at last I go liao, SHIOIK. After that we took a cab home and I nearly lost my world, I left my hp in the cab. Lucky Kang the last one to alight found it. Phews.

To my friends:
Baoqi: THX for the Tixz, I love the movie.
Alvin: Don't do anything to Jiayin..
Jiayin: Take care, Don't say sorry after being molested.
TianYang: Balestier!
Kang: Thx for bringing my soul back.
Mich: Careful of the gaylord.
Edna: Thx for peiing us till late.
Mervin: Next time dont suddenly alight at traffic lights...
Izon : Actually I more worried about you being on the same cab with the queen.



SteR at 1:39:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------