Saturday, September 17, 2005

-Need Sleep-

HI, all. First of all some things to amend or explain on my previous entree, I said something like Peter Jackson did a very good job.. bla bla, he made legolas kill himself... Hahaha. Sounds funni after jiayin tagged mi about it. :P Sry k.. okok I meant, Peter Jackson Made this extended scene where Aragon when to find the Ghost army and they when to the shores to take over the ships heading to the white city. Legolas fired a warning shot at the captain of the ship but missed and hit Peter Jackson(he was acting as the pirate) instead(due to a purpose nudge by Gimli[if you are thinking how come legolas will miss]). So the summary is Peter Jackson made Legolas kill peter Jackson himself. understanded?(if you dont can call mi @ 97851652[kidding])

Whew.. Anyway, went to extend my passport today! for a year la. Better then nothing hha. After that I went back to sch to support the toilet people for p3b, the stupid school asked them back for a presentation... Ah, My sch, I love it, but... Really cannot stand the catness (ngiow[hokkien])stinginess of the school siah. wana build something must go through so much budget counting. Aiyo, I mean maybe i dono wads going on there at their side but... wana do do properly lo. spend some cash once only wad... as if they wana change the toilet every year... zzz....

After that mei mei summoned mi back to hougang for dinner.. It was quite weird lo this meeting.. haha. She was quite full, me and kang saved our big stomach to dine with her, then she only ate dessert, we ate rice, in the end become she watching us eat dessert (cos she only ate the longans on her dessert). Weird rite. haha. niway wana say soli made her watch us eat. SOLI. oh anyway before that, I went up Hougang mall to search for Fighter In The Wind vcd but none of the many vcd shops sells it. *vomit blood* I think its a nice movie. Go watch!

I really hope i can get a proper part time so that i could save enuff money to buy my own com... Yeah, that would be good, I will not need to quarrel with my family over it or whatever la.. Geexz lo. Have to quarrel with my bro before i can use siah... Hell. Peace, i hope 4 peace in my home, but i can only hope for now... Actually I know I have a happy home compared to many others out there in this world, i shud be contented. *slap myself awake* Hmm. Just watched Warriors of Heaven and Earth on AXN, I think the movie was quite nice, but all the warriors died in the end and I dono the ending was abit like sudden. Haha. Maybe its me la...

Something quite affected me today, I was thinking there are so much architecture either good or bad ones here in Singapore but do the people really like appreciate? Come to think of it, I myself dont really go and appreciate...unless told of wad to appreciate. I really dono whether i can be a good designer or interior architect in the future anot if things keep going this way. Haiz. Jiayou ba all people out there.. whoeva you are reading this...



SteR at 12:15:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------