Wednesday, September 14, 2005

-Today-

aRgh, today is such a... what kind of day is this? Haha.. I did nothing except watch Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers... Still as nice as I watched it the first time, highly recommended movie forever in my mind. Haha. Peter Jackson did a very goooood job here... I watched the extended version so there are some very funny scenes added in, theres one in Return of the King where he made Legolas kill himself... haha. Sometimes I will also think of making a movie myself. Lol. okok bit stup but. ok i'll not tok bout it. :P

Haiz, the furniture design competition is still bugging me, and i havent got a job yet! Hells. oh yeah i added a hit counter today *nice* claps*. I wanted to upload the song in buit i still cant. The stupid website says I've logged in too mani times.. and ask mi to try again tml.... crazy. Tonite dono wana go nite cyclin anot... very nice thing to do, nite cycling, cycling along the empty roads of neighbourhood or streets watching the street lamps pass by my head, hearing he sound of wind swoop pass my ears, listening to my own music, chatting with my pals, what an enjoyment. I hope more of my pals have their own bikes/ or go repair them!, so that we can ride together. I hate being alone..ZZ. Oh ya. wana say sry to kang for PSing him yesterday... Iya i also wana say sry for PSing always -.-... lol. yeah im lazy!

Hey, im thinking of organizing many things leh... haha. A chalet, pulau ubin cycling trip, architectural tour in Singapore... bla bla bla.. interested? contact mi la.. Its going to be nine soon. wana go watch my current fav drama on ch 8, Fa Yi X Dang An. haha. So seeya.*waves bubai*



SteR at 8:48:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------