Monday, September 19, 2005

-Advent Children-

I can at long last die in peace from today onwards... Becuase I finally watched the movie I anticipated for around two years! Wahahah! *composing myself* Final Fantasy VII Advent Children was the name of the great movie... For those who noe me well, im crazy for the game FFVII by squaresoft, and this movie is a sequel to the ending of the game, so cool. The game was first launched in 1997, it was a breakthrough, the first 3D final fantasy game available with movies and all the animation stuff. I was influenced by my brother, I used to watch him play then I also started to play, in the end I got hooked like shit. After the game ends, I always ask myself Y? Y didnt they do up a movie like they did for Final Fantasy the spirits within? But I think in 2003 I saw the news of this movie and I got so excited that i decided that I couldnt die before I watch it. TODAY is a very good day, Mid Autumn Festival and I can watch e super movie. Wah I tell you its another super MUST WATCH movie recommended by mi. HAHAHA RIP.

Did you guys go out and play with fire today? I mean yesterday since its over 12am. I did. Long gone the days where neighbours and friends gather together and set fire in the longkang (drain) burning leaves, twigs, paper, or wadever we have on our hands. I really love those days, you know? when we were kids, doing stupid but fun things... HAHA. Yeah, I will organise a fire party nix yr perhaps, everybody comes with flammable objects and play...Enjoyed a little celebration with D today, really happy with this kind of things. HUNGRY LE. going out to eat. BB.

PS: Check this out. http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/



SteR at 12:36:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------