Sunday, September 18, 2005

-Nauty Kid-

There was this kid crying on the side of a contruction site(behind Sim Lim Square) which i spotted yesterday, he was crying for his mum running to and fro on the path, looks like he was stranded on an island, surrounded by sea... He was helpless, holding a plastic pag on one hand and a red power ranger on the other, crying out for his precious. I mean mum. Mi and D decided to stop and wait with him until his mum comes. He calmed down when we talked to him, haha, from the way he talked we could guess that he was tat kind of nauty boi...(he was ard... less then primary one ba)

Mi: Ni mama leh? (wheres your mum?)
Boi: Ta jiang ta qu dui mian mai tong xi...*points across the road* (she said she go and buy things)
Mi: Wo men pei ni deng yi xia k? (we wait with you)
Boi: OK.
After a while...
Mi: Hey, ni dong bu dong ni mama de handphone hao ma? (you know wads your mums number?)
Boi: Dong!*loud*(know!)
Mi: Oh, then ni ke yi da gei ta ma?*offering my hp*(Then can you call her?)
Boi: Ke yi ni da lo!(can you call la)
Mi: Ke shi wo bu dong ta de dian hua hao mah leh, ni gen wo jiang la (I dono her phone no. can you tell mi?)
Boi: Ke yi! ni da lo!(can you call lo!)
Mi: - . - lll
That part of the conversation repeats when i ask for his home number...
I stopped talking to him due to the lost of too much blood...

After a while I decided to bring him to a police station so I went to some of the cafes opposite to ask where is the nearest police station. Nobody knows where lo, I realised I havent seen or pass by any police station in bugis! After around a few minutes D called me to say they found him already and I saw the boi's family walking towards me scolding the boi along the way... The boi refused to let her mum hold his hand and got lost. Geez I think he will be scared and hold on to his precious dearly after this.



SteR at 11:11:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------