Wednesday, September 21, 2005

-Murderer am I-

Oh, Sam always calls mi a lucky boy... But I wonder am I really one anot... Maybe not in $$$ moneytary(is there such a word?I tot i heard it or seen it before sumwhere) terms... Haha. Was mahjonging with the usual bros, Izon the gay, Sam the sperm and Kang the Zi mo king(touch self) yesterday nite and I lost like shit. Haha. Lucky we only play chips and not real cash if not.. I will cry. lalal~ Anyway I think mahjong is a very fun game la, if gamble more fun, but too bad I dont have the money and brains to play with the real thing, I know im not that pro yet la. Won a few rounds and lost alot of rounds, maybe I was getting slpy. We were watching Discovery Ch when we were playing, and I got to know that the Spear of Destiny(Constantine) actually exist. The Spear is actually used to du( poke) Jesus to to make sure he is dead after enduring the crucification(comes from crucify). It was pass down as a sacred relic till today. Many kings and great people have actually owned it believing it can give power, one of them was Hitler! Amazing right?

Then today wake up did nothing but murder people... virtually. Murder until now come and blog lo. Then wana sleep le. Tml hope the stupid aunty dont pangseh mi if not I gona burn her shop down. Hmm. See maybe wana go esplanade walk walk. Tata~ zzzzz



SteR at 1:59:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------