Friday, September 23, 2005

-Results-

Hmm. Todays back to the normal boring days again... Can't find werk. I did all the aunty you know, but it says thatthe number is temporarily u available... Temporary? I dono. I asked Jiayin to help i call her hp le, she havent replied mi. I asked Izon and kang to help mi ask their companies also see got ani vacancies anot. Haiz. Nid money like shit..

I woke up after I saw Bao Bao's sms saying results are out(I tried to relax and go back to sleep ut i could not). Ah, the whole TPs website is like lagg until I can go back to slp lo. ZZ. OK i wont complain cos I understand the whole tp is chionging in. Ya. My results. wana know? A, A, B+, C, pass, pass, GPA=3.08. At last My dream of getting Gpa 3.00 is there. I will aim for greater score next year. Haiz. Though I got gd results, but sumthing saddens mi much. Its the competitive spirits of sum people.

Just be contented with wad you sow as its wad you have reaped...
Plz dont like compete and wana win over people, your fellow friends...

I just finished watching Kingdom Of Heaven, its quite a nice show really except the very messy things about religion which i dont really understand. Haha. Haiz. Izon ask mi whether today got any nite activities anot... Sets mi thinking, What kind of activity can there be? Mahjong, nite cycling, nite chatting?, suppering, watching dvd, LAN?, playing Xbox?, board games?, although we can have lots of activities to do or carry out, but really like no brothers who wana come and do them leh... Haiz. I will not speak of those people... Eating dinner alone tonite...

To you, my closer friends, you have broke my heart if you consider me a competitor...



SteR at 6:58:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------