Saturday, September 24, 2005

-Shit these people-

Whohuhu... Was jogging jus now then Dear suddenly said, why not we go Ubin tml and I started to organize. Organizing an event isin' an EZ task ok? Then many of these shitty people actually "replies" my messages... Alrite. I call them, I have to sms them to reconfirm the time and how many people to go and wadeva the shit. But all these people I have msged actually dont reply.!! WTF? I have to wait for you? FUK you if you are one of them... You made mi waste my 5cents and my time...

Many many things have happened. Maybe its mi, my attitude? Or wadeva shit on mi that has changed? I feel that people around mi change, bit by bit, until one day they changed to a person you tot you knew well but you actually dont. I feel more and more fake people appear by mi.

I feel that one day people all around mi will drift away from mi,
like paper boats, slowly drifting away and finally they sink,
deep into the water, till you cant find them back.
Mi, maybe im the one to blame for not jumping into the water
and bring them all back but i guess its their will to drift
so no point pulling them back.
I just hope happiness awaits them in the river bed.

Haiz. Enuff said. People change. This is a fact. I just hate changes thats all...
I hope tea and coffee can make me drunk...



SteR at 11:13:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------