Tuesday, September 27, 2005

-Arhh!-

I tried to upload pics for the past one hour or so... for a long time jiu dui le.. damn long.. yet, nothing nothing. ZZZ. I got sick of it, decided to try again tml. Got alot of thing to say today wahaha. Bless your ears...

Yeah. Congratts mi becus today I officially found work! Haha, jobs actualli is werking in Constann Design (an interior design company) as a part time. Ah, today first day still ok. How to say leh, werking there is not so stressed, but i still like D'Axis(my suzhou company) better! I dono my pay! Dono how they pay! Dono what kind of money they pay also! But I treat it like attachment... Hope they give like 800? Or $3.00 per hr? Sumthing like that... I will be contented... Waha, it my 6th job werking with my brother Kang(bu kui shi 7 fen zhong xiong di). Happy togetherness =)...

Next up is Ubin! Thanks, all those who came. They are Mervin, Alvin(mer's youngest bro), Xiao A(Shy's elder sis), Shy, Bao Bao, Izon and myself. We enjoyed ourselves although its bit of a tiring at the ending part. Nothing much happened except having fun, climbing slopes, waiting for baoqi, down slopes, upslopes, having fun waiting for baoqi and more waiting of baoqi(contestant no.6)... -.-lll Ohya, I near BUanG at the same spot again(the second slop down when returning from Thai temple), luckis moi. For those who didnt go, can cry! wahah you missed lots of fun... Oh ya, we went to visit the Changi Village Hotel also after cycling, nice check it out! just beside the jetty.

A suprise visitor came to look for mi today. It was Shy... was watching TV when I heard the door open(my bro open) I saw someone come in at the back or side(wadeva!) of my eyes and I tot it was my maid so I ignored and continued to eat my yogurt(influenced by mich who treats yogurt like h2o). Then I heard her voice calling me. Isn't it great? This kind of suprises... I mean how many time have a friend suprise visited you? Luv this kind of feeling. Come to my home anytime friends you are most welcomed. Anyways, I glad I have friends that can feel free in my house even though im not at home or im sleeping or wadeva. Know wad I mean? Like for example take Kang for example, when im in China he still comes to my home to sit around chit chat and stuff. Its great to have this kind of friends...

Oh, wont be werking for the nix two days or so, have to do furniture design competition, havent start yet! dies, must passup on wed. Hope I win some fame, hope i can make it to michs cycling session, hope I can get good salery, hope somebody comes and pei mi tml, hope I can slp well tonite, hope you guys sleep well too, niteys.



SteR at 1:14:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------