Thursday, October 27, 2005

-Im onli your habit-

Weather : Cloudy, Rainy
Mood : Shitty, Heartbroken

Dono wad to blog about... Feel very heartbroken currently... Alrite dont tok about it le. Let mi start by erm.. wad I did yesterday k? Ok, ard 7+ mi and Kang went out to walk walk... I bought blank cds in Sim Lim Sq, 100s of them, now I can finally save my things. Hmm. we moved on to suntec after that, Kang repaired his specs and we went to look for ah james. After that I went to esplanade, walked around a lil and I bought a poster of FFVII advent children and we continues our way down fullerton- boat quay- clark quay- funan- kang home. Went to Kangs home and watched FFVII Last Order! Weehee. After watchoing many videos, its ard 3.30a.m laio so I went home to slp.

I was introduced to this guy by kang. His name is Dane, Dane Cook. Haha. He is very popular now in the angmoh countries, he is a comedian. Check him out. You'll Love him. www.danecook.com free videos for us to have a laff. Im using him as a painkiller now, as I im now his fan! Yeah Yeah. Dane you rock. I was browsing thru his site and I saw one of the pic of his fans, and I think its very beautiful.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The fan is making Dane Cooks handsign which abit spoiled the pic... Hmm. I wished I could take pics like this. Nice ones. Maybe its my weird tastes in things, but I really like this kind of pictures, and the models of this pics are wad i call beautiful lo, as in really beautiful. Dono how to say la.. have another pics here.. This one is not Cook's fan la.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hmm. How you think of them? Yeah.. Like that lo. *Im blasting music the thru mi ears now* Haha. Does anybody know how to put music on blogs? I wana put some of the music I like to share leh. Haiz.

Everythings changed, you, mi...
I was once your love, now im just your habit.
Leave this habit behind.
You can be happier, I hoope you will be.
-Ster~



SteR at 7:18:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------