Friday, November 04, 2005

-Missing Sumthing-

Jus now was watching the 9pm drama on ch 8.. It was the last ep.. Ruien said sumthing..

"This separation.. is here for our next meeting."
-Ruien~

Quite nice right.. bits of touch. You know mi.. actuali I don like to say thx to close frends.. I mean i will naturally not say thx. I do say thx la... but seldom. Its my way of treating close frends. i dono you guys will mind it anot la.. My frend once told mi.. not saying thx and sry to frends esp close friends is taking them for granted. hmm. I dono about that... But in some cases.. really.. Its like.. It not that people wana say anot.. its the feeling you get from me.. saying thx and sorry is very EZ.. Jus saying it out like.. maybe la.

"Not saying thanks and sorry might show that you are taking your friends for granted, but not appreciating thankfulness and sorryness proves that you are taking your frends for granted..."
-Ster~

Actually sitting infront of the com.... listening to jazz.. thinking.. that Im actualli quite an attention seeker am I? All the way clicking clicking see hu online, see hu wana tok to mi. Always calling people up.. asking got programme anot.. call people up and ask them to chat with mi.. sending ot msgs hoping people wil reply.. Seldom will people auto matically come and click my nick and start talking and I mean really talk. Talk about life, about their troubles, pouring their woes, and not like.." which lecturer you have got?" Now i suddenly wish that school starts soon. and i can keep myself occupied for the dae.. and jus come back and do werk in the nite.. this way I can keep myself buzy...

"I miss you, I miss you, I miss you and you"
-Ster





SteR at 11:41:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------