Friday, November 04, 2005

-Timesup-

Schools timetables out... means today is fridae.. means two more dae of holidaes.... mean im dead. I havent start doing anithing for my FYP.. and I got the worse news today.. "You're in KEITH'S CLASS".... I repeat KEITH'S CLASS.." damn. As I said... his the best teacher.. bt im not the best student... so i feel bit of a stress.. I mean very very stressed.. Haiz.. I guess today all of IAD will be toking about hus your lecturer and wad other subjects you have got?... I anticipated it and some of my msn conversations went like this...

~~ says:
hihi
~~ says:
there?
[..* §tëR~ ..] ../-°‗ẅ∆ηΖФ™‗°-/.. lil boi.. hu the hell is wane? says:
ya keith
~~ says:
hahhaa
~~ says:
how u know i wil ask you this?
~~ says:
hha
[..* §tëR~ ..] ../-°‗ẅ∆ηΖФ™‗°-/.. lil boi.. hu the hell is wane? says:
wad else can a iAD peep ask at this point of time?
~~ says:
me perry
[..* §tëR~ ..] ../-°‗ẅ∆ηΖФ™‗°-/.. lil boi.. hu the hell is wane? says:
oh.
[..* §tëR~ ..] ../-°‗ẅ∆ηΖФ™‗°-/.. lil boi.. hu the hell is wane? says:
good?
[..* §tëR~ ..] ../-°‗ẅ∆ηΖФ™‗°-/.. lil boi.. hu the hell is wane? says:
you like?
~~ says:
not see like lah
~~ says:
but ok lah
~~ says:
u?
[..* §tëR~ ..] ../-°‗ẅ∆ηΖФ™‗°-/.. lil boi.. hu the hell is wane? says:
just stressed lo.
~~ says:
hehe, ya
[..* §tëR~ ..] ../-°‗ẅ∆ηΖФ™‗°-/.. lil boi.. KEITH says:
havent start to think..
~~ says:
me too


END.

☰☁ Veroy ☁☰ says:
hey man.
☰☁ Veroy ☁☰ says:
you got who for fyp
[..* §tëR~ ..] ../-°‗ẅ∆ηΖФ™‗°-/.. lil boi.. KEITH says:
cant see my nick?
☰☁ Veroy ☁☰ says:
ha..
☰☁ Veroy ☁☰ says:
me too leh..
[..* §tëR~ ..] ../-°‗ẅ∆ηΖФ™‗°-/.. lil boi.. KEITH says:
gd?a

Blah blah no end..

Haiya.. Like tat lo.. Anyway, is anibody taking typo? Im thinking of dropping it if no one is peiing mi.. cos the timing suck.. grr... Just now.. I completed sudeki. Xbox game sucks... cos their life span is so short.. I completed an RPG game in 18 hrs 30 mins... which is less then a day? imagine you bought a game, original one if you are sooo rich and law abiding, $70.00(most of them are at this price) and you play it for only 18hrs30mins... WTF.. PS games can last like a few hundred hours lo, reffering to FFVII on PS or PC... damn.. WTF is the gaming world coming to..

Review: Sudeki

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Stars: 2.58/5
I say: The graphics suck.. The characters.. look ok.. game span, too short.. story line is quite ok. But this RPG game no nid use brain one.. so straightforward... No choices means no fun... ekk. and the bosses are too easy... sorry producers...

I yesday forget to post some of the scenary pics of sentosa.... which i took..

Tanjong Beach..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Paw prints are more then foot prints on this beach.

Ya.. tts all folks.. *peel*



SteR at 12:06:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------