Sunday, October 30, 2005

-Lousy Teewee-

Yeah.. I finally cleared up my table... Haiz.. now nothing to do le.. Bored again. Haha. Ohya... mum and aunty now cooking chicken chop.. haha. hungry le. It could have been a better day if mediacorp didnt repeat the Cancer charity show.. It took away my jacky chan show!! WTH... Haiz.. I have been skipping hopping jumping around blogs.. looking at everybodies entries in my link list. Lots of things happening around everyone. Haven being thinking about life lately.. so nothing to blog about la.. I'll just leave some msg.

To those people out there... hope you know hu you are.

Hmm.. For those hu have fallen out of love.. just.. you know. Cry it out. Let time and your dearest friends help you heal. To think of it.. actually being single isnt that bad.. Ok? You know wad i mean..

For those hu are in love with people hu dont deserve your love try to wake up from it...

For those who are leaving your current jobs I hope you can find another nice job that you like..

For those hu think that frends are drifting away... I hope they will somehow realise that friendships are impt.. So, dont be too troubled by it.. but I know you guys have left it to someone powerful in charge...

For those hu are really happy, continue you happy life.. spread it all ard..

For those who drink.. Better controll alrite? I mean.. Drinking abit is quite good.. but drink until drunk will not be good esp for gals la.. ok? Even if you are happy or you are sorrowed, try not to be drunk.

For those hu are studying.. I really hope you will do your best lo.. put relationships aside.. really, trust mi. The moment you mix around with wrong friends you will be doomed... I hope you controll your own life.. You have the absolute rights to choose your friends.. but plz.. you know hu to choose ok?

For those hu are currently in NS.. Haiz.. nothing much to say except to just try to not see it as a torture..?

For those hu think that nobody comes to your blog.. you are wrong.. I will come hopping by occasionally. If you dont update evryday then dont expect people everyday come it k..

For those hu are really at peak of what you are doing, enjoy it till the last juice d is sqeezed out of the orange.

For those hu are missing someone, you will see them someday..

For those hu absolutely have nothing to do at home, nobodi calls you up... very lame .. can diall mi up.. I welcome you to my den.



SteR at 7:12:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------