Wednesday, February 08, 2006

-heart-

Many things have captured my heart... People. Movies. Stories. Food. Sleep. Stuffs. (getting out of point) For this particular entry i shall talk about.. EH.. Movies, people and more people. haha.

Movies first... Movies means alot to mi.. they are stories, with characters, with scenes... some are works of aRt. To mi, great movies are those which.. even with tt little scene. it makes you go back for more, and everytime you go back, you watch.. and you discover new things..

Image hosting by Photobucket

Hmm.. this is the most recent movie i watched.. rated by mi 5 stars. The kind of movie tt i like most.. Fighting. This movie is a true story i guess... not very sure. The think i wana say is GO WATCH IN THE THEATRES. Its super.. if you come out from the theatre and thinks its not good.. i give you money back guarantee.(means i give you money and ROB it back[hu tell you say my fav movie not good]). This movie took my heart away! I wana watch again! the fights, to story. the actors. all i like!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

This movie.. Fighter in the wind. I guess may of you nvr see it before. I liked it once i saw the trailers.. It quite weird y mani havent heard of this movie, cos i saw the trailers almost evryday on TV MOBILE.. WEIRD. but. its a similar type of movie to tt of FEARLESS/ HUO YUAN JIA. Fighting, how a man picks up himself after many downs.and then stood up for themselves. This is a true story.. also a must watch by STER's MOVIES TASTES.. 5 stars! I got the vcd! haha. DONO where le. with mervin i think.. RETURN IT BACK!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

This movie.. is The BEST. LORD OF THE RINGS TRIOLOGY. i have nothing to say about this but GO WATCH GO WATCH.. 5.67 stars. I watched and watched. 5-6 times le. an IM NOT SICK OF IT.. its work of art. SUPER SUPER. arRRR.

I have othre movies i like.. but im not posting all the pics.. quite tiring esp now blogger got copying problems.. means i cannot copy the link directly.. MATRIX TRIOLOGY.. FFVII ADVENT CHILDREN... and alot la. canot remember all..


" I thank all the directors for making this world movied. I really appreaciate your work now. I will go theatre more often. WAHAHAHA~"
-ster

People.

I came across many people, some of them really do things tt touched mi. I shall not name them.. They will always be in my heart. OK. You are one of them. hee.

I wana say something about this lecturer.. PERRY. as i misunderstood him for someone with NO principle. mistaken him being a bad lecturer.. But after i went to his house in CHU 3 of CNY.. I realise wad he did was all for us. THANK YOU PERRY.

Hmmm.. after all these days.. I finally realised mani things. things tt i sought for. things i i nid answers for. SO im abit glad about the answers... abit too late to regret...

Yes. I patched with my girlfriend le. if you are my friend i hope you wish mi.. I gave one last chance to us... Yes i know everything you are thinking of now.. its ok. Things will work out... I hope... Im not holding on to it so tight this time... as i have learnt things. Hmm.


"It wud be you if I was cruel."
-Ster



SteR at 4:55:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------