Friday, March 10, 2006

-Nanny Mcfee-

Went to startle Mich yesterday.. Nola is actually giving her a suprise by secretly waiting for her then.. have lunch with her.. LOL sounds weird but is like tt... Niway this big I idea was thought out by the stupid bao bao.. I wonder when did she become so clever.. I think is becus michelle gave her a suprise in KL so she suddenly become very suprising.. -.-?

And then went to the "GEEK PARADISE"** after that.. so mani things to see.. Shud go have a look actualli.. gd and better technologies up and for sale!

After that is nanny mcfee movie.. I would not say its the type of movie i wud pay to watch in the movie theatres.. but its quite interesting.. LOL... can buy dvd and watch.. Its something like charlie choc factory and a series of unfortunate events.. Interesting is the word.. Ho.

Damn sian now.. have to travel travel travel.... I realli hate it. Boo.

"Im a boifriend.. another LioN*l?"

**IT show @ suntec



SteR at 11:27:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------