Monday, May 29, 2006

-Im beat-

Today Dk 1 appeared again and he made me really angry... Like, he really made mi angry.. He dropped a 70 dollar car... Then I diao him. He very scared then he run away.. MAHAHAHA.. Aniways, today not much customers lar... But DK 1's mother came today.. At first I kelian DK 1, cos he say his mama don't care him. But after i see his mama, I more kelian his mama. Frail looking, and very like beat up kind, thin thin, and very sian kind. I tok to his mama for awhile and found out that the DK 1 very huai dan. He dont listen to his mama, he dont study, he dont take care of his brother.. Sian lor.. lalalalalili.

Hahahihihoho... See you tomoro.. Tomoro I off yeh..can ask mi out.. Haha. myabe go watch Xmen.



SteR at 11:03:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------