Wednesday, June 28, 2006

-BraZil-

Wahaha

Brazil 3: Ghana 0

Ghana played very well but still got trashed. I like Ghana also now. Aniways.. Brazil is my favourite soccer team since the last world cup.. I dono why but.. since young.. I have always chosed brazil as my team when i play FiFa World cup.. their stats is always the highest.. Players the best.. Until I watched the WC in 2002... The I think they are very super.

Today the Manager I was werking for called mi up..(hotel royal de) Yes the Fking thing isint finished... Tml nid to go print.. early.. 0.0.. He today call say tml wants becus.. the GM going on leave... I tell him got werk he also say wad try or wad.. His tone is like if you dont do it then very sorry lor.. The thing is like this..

He ask mi do that time.. I do le then GM go on leave.. Very long.. then Gm come back le I change everything le.. Then He go on leave. .. Then now he come back quite long le he today call mi say Gm going on leave soon.. like WTF? Bo bian I wana earn his money must do rushy stuffs.

Business is good today... as in PPOG(peoples park OG) de... Sales over 250.. and quite fun today.. I mastered quite a few Yoyo Tricks and also Learnt some tunes on the piano. I also shopped quite alot in the forth storey.. and saw soo many toys to buy. haha. Im going to spend...
>o<'



SteR at 1:16:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------