08/07/06
Went out with my bro & parents today... to many places.. Woke up like 9a.m?
**edited (paiseh i just rmbered first stop is actualli toa payoh we go eat breakfast. Its a damn damn damn damn nice Yong Tau Foo nixt time I bring you all go.**..
T.T First stop we drove(my papa got car in case you dono) to newton. becus the stupid fuck hotel.. wanan change the fucking bloddy map again! AGAIN! and AGAIN!!!! This time wana add more buildings in.. Like wad the cheebye. Have to go take again lor... Dad drove mi and put mi on he roadside then I go take very quickly and then get back in the car again... Feel like the GTA game. LOL. get out do business and get in.
Next stop is centrepoint de robinsons.. Cos we have vouchers. and my bro going to U soon.. and I dono why.. He wants everything new.. 0.0 From bolsters to bedsheets to mirrors and dustbins... Aniways I bought a new pillow wahaha and a Yoyo. so now im the yoyoman.
Next stop is Funan the IT mall... my bro bought a new lapy. Wahseh on the spot.. damn super. And i bought a New Usb port. Hope after installing can use my PHD le.
Next stop is.. Ubi de car acessories shop.. I didnt noe singapore got this kindof place.. Its a car acc. shop selling things from stickers to those headlights and carbon fibre hoods.. Its thos Zheng MY Car place. and all the cars that are parked there are very Zhenged Uped de.. Hoo.
Next stop is Kovan... Went there to buy.. those household thing for my bro.. We bought alarm clocks and went back to hougang to buy 4d. and then its home.
Went to michys party later then I planned.. haha.. cos i dono my family wana go soo mani place. I didnt help much there also.. Cos I tot is IAd people onli then I can help mich be cook.. Haha.. In the end so mani cooks. Quite tired also.. SO i also moodied for some time. After that is food.. Play.. Food.. Play.... YOYo.. FOOD FOOD FOOD.. Sleep.. HAha.
Ster to mich: Paiseh nvr help much.. And hope you liked our present..
09/07/06
Blu3: Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday to honble.. Happy Birthday to lester.. Happy Birthday to dear friend..
Agnes: Happy Birthday to Ster! Heez. Somebody getting older today le wor. Best wishes to U. All e best in everything you do. Tkcare of your self and enjoy yourself ah =)
Shy: Ster... Happy Birthday 2 U... Act feel like 2 give you a hug. Let uno tt I sincerely wish tt U will reli hapy.. Anyway 希望你过得好好的... 也希望我给你的一切能配你一起成长..
Melvin: Yo is me again. Happy Birthday LOLz
Kyo: LOL. Happy Birthday Lester :) Hmm.. Uh.. and Uh. 0.0 Don't know what to write liao 0.o
Yin: hey Ster! Happy Brithday! Sorry I can't make it today but we'll meet up again maybe this week with others and I pass you your gift k? :)
Boon: Happy 20th Birthday to You ",)
Sam: Happy Birthday brother. Hp lowbatt and tired sick so don't know you call. Will contact and fellowship wif u. Dont worry your present, will forward to you soon.
Kang: LOL thx for the treat =) Stay Funky and fun. Had a great time. =) Stay cool and sort out all your thinkings. Then all will be ok. Wish you luck in ur NS and love life... And brothers forever montfort rocks. IAD rocks. And we shall rock till de earth shakes to to its very foundation. ROAR!!! =X
Hahaha.. The last msg was very funny.. Right? Thx for all your blesses and remembering today.
I was born in 1986 on this day... Dono for wad. But im here... for 20 years le. Hope I will discover my true worth sometime...
Had a very long day today... woke up and saw my EX maid sitting there... haha. After that my cousins came and my jeh jeh brought my little niece over! Whaha.


Eat le quick lunch and then go city hall to mit them le... They planned a long day for mi.. Xie xie.
First is to get a lousy treat from mi... The food is like not enuff.. very paiseh.. and to watch the movie Re-cycle... the movie is quite weird.. and very paiseh to kang and xs for making you all watch it again.. 0.0 Billy Bombers.. my first time to step inside.. Food was quite nice.. except that i vomitted most of the sundae out.. LOL.. Wasted money. And after that is to esplanade to cut the cake... Thx for choosing there.. cos that is one of my fav. place on earth... After that is to clarkequay to have some booze.. and watch soccer.. Everyone was damn tired le but still stayed.. Thx for everything.. Thx for organising. Send mi the pics ASAP. =D
Presents! Bao gave me a very nice wallet from bong. Ray, a costes CD. Shy a rect pendant from metalurgy. Sis and kyo, a damn chio shirt. Kunti, a Tshirt. My bro gave mi a list of NS things to buy that he wrote himself. Dad and cousin and customer gave mi angbao. Mummy, Yoyo. I loved them all.
To Shy: Take care of yourself jiu can le. Gd luck.
To Mich: Thx for coming down.. haha.. you BD is tml!
To Ray: Thx for staying.. haha.. panda.
To Bao: Seemed like you are still angry. Sorry k..
To Yin: Yap yap.
To Fio: Paiseh.. I feel you feel left out. Hope you had fun.
To Kang: Thx for running around and carrying my cake for mi.
To Sam: Im not angry with you for not watching superman with mi ok.. dont be stupid.
To Blu3: I want a picture with a nice smile for my present.
To Ling: Jiayou on studies. Im very worried for you.
To Bro: Gd luck in your life.
To Papa: Faster strike 4d.
To Mama: You are very pretty ler dont worry.
To ChY: Smoke lesser plz.
I wished for everyone to be happy.
"期限到了... 好好过日子吧."
-Ster