Tuesday, July 04, 2006

-wad m i-

Today... damn bored while werking... so after dinner we started to chat again.. I dono wad sparkled this conversation but.. she asked mi wad does my course teach mi... I went on explaining all I know about interior and architecture design..

*Okay I suddenly remembered wad sparkled the conversation (conservation[rayner]). A client came to exchange his helicopter he bought a day ago... After that while i do the procedures he chat with mi and ask me what im going to do after this.. and i told him NS and all that... then he asked me wad i study and where I grad. from... Then after that he told mi he also architect and asked mi wana work there anot.. haha. he say wan partime work just give him a call... he is a designer from ID Architects... dont have websites.. haha. lousy.*

Niways.. after explaining about wad i really learnt.. I thought about many things.. about my future. wad m I going to do after NS.. Like..Dono lar.. quite worrying as I feel quite lousy...

Edwin(IDA designer): Yao gong zhuo call wo.
Ster: Bu yong la.. Yao jing bing liao
Edwin: Ke yi la.. Yi hou la..
Ster: Haha.. Hai shi buyao.. Wo hen lan de..
Edwin: Lan? Yao jiang lan jiu bu yao xue.. Yao xue jiu bu yao jiang Lan...

This guy quite bring back some motivation for mi. I realli feel like doing something IAD now. LOL... Hmm. jie msged me. Like... also make mi think about many things.. She told mi shy de ex bf got a new gf le and now very xin fu and hope i also can do the same... Hmm I hope lor. Aniway thx for an weiing mi. Shall stop here ba.. Forget wad i wana say le..



SteR at 10:58:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------