Thursday, July 20, 2006

-topless 5-

Argh... mY last nite free le.. Last nite..(I mean can be considered as) The official timing for my enlistment is.. erm ..1:30p.m. means i have to be at pasir ris at one thirty.. This is probably my last blog entry b4 NS.. So i have to make it a long long long long one.

Today kangie got angry.... cos we make him wait toooooooooo long. LOL.. Aniways I got explaination de.. and hope you can read me out. its like this de.. Cos ah G2000 got sale and bao really wana get that piece of top she AIMED for tens years liao... now got sale. so grab.. butthen the fukking G2000 sale dao like pasar malam everybody go grab... so queue damn long K... And I didnt ask you down becus I nid you to wait for shy ontop.. cos her Hp flat... Very de paiseh.. Actualli we did rush down by taking cab... but reach liao then see got sale and everybody also quite late come cos just release from werk so go buy the top. Aniways.. I know you already Qi xiao le but i still wana explain lar. Thx for sticking till the end. =P

Today was a long and tiring day.. I woke up and rushed to golden mile hawker centre to get my lunch and army stuff... but in the end.. ended up shopiung there as well... The stuff there is way cool. and I bought some "very not my style clothes" .. Actually I have been wanting to buy these kind of clothes for quite long le.. but like dont have the confidence to wear.. then dono why now like anything goes... K Just buy.. And with that "Kay just buy".. I spend $120 buckys on fashion... 0.0 Until the uncle shopkipper say.. eh dont buy so many at one shot.. you will DA CHU XIE... heartbleed(wadeva) Haha.. bought a long sleeved shirt(damn flowery)... a pants(look like table cloth)... and a pair of shoes.. (This is my style one. haha.)

Go Home rest go out and then go TM eat.. Supposedly eat Seoul de. but everybody opposed =( or dont feel like eating... and we ended up in dingtaifeng... Eh food was ok... but not really that nice like everyone says... The best china food is still in my XIAO XHU FANG IN CHINA SUZHOU. lalal~ And after that we met mich and went to the airport.. one of the favourite hangouts of IAD? reached there quite late and like have no time to do anithing. Ate swensons.. Topless Five.. I strongly recommend the sherbets and the sticky chewy choc. Yum yum.. and burger kinged after that... I don wan to blog about the BK part. LOL

the journey home was eh.. nice. Long time nvr take 27 from airpot home liao.... actually I quite like bus 27 de.. cos the journey quite nice.. (Nice onli if im not going home from sch... and going to sch.. and I have my favourite backsit) Came home.. changed.. and I think i lie one bed for one hour full? Dono wad I was doing.. Argh..

To my friends: Thx for always hanging out with mi.. Arbo i die liao. Really love the outings whether its short or long.. and friends forever.

有很多心里话想说, 却不知怎么开口。 想等时机成熟, 却又怕太晚。看着办吧。。。
-Ster



SteR at 2:46:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------