Wednesday, July 12, 2006

-Happy Birthday-

Whaha.. Its abit late to blog about mich de birthday le but.....

HAPPY (b)BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!!! Actualli wad I wana say I already tell you the last fe days le.. so no nid repeat le.. haha.. Stay heymarish.

Went out today.. to..erm take tat bloody one building lor.. But actualli my main motive is to go out and take pay.. wahahaha... 920buckys. im rich once more... have to wait two days lar. Aniways.. while waiting for my pay.. mi and kang went to lucky plaza to play daytona.. hahaha... and house of the dead... Cos that time bao brought mi there then i wana play somemore.. my daytona skills to lousy they will have no competition lor... and that bloddy HOTD machine spoil le.. I shoot the zombie in the face but no bullet come out till i die.. Aniways my Daytona improved tremendously liao k.... I can get 9th place when i play solo... >.< last time like 20+. After that I went back to OG to return my card and keys lar.. and I chat with my friend till like 9pm... Haha I knew more malaysian friends liao.. got leng zhai k.. haha.. cos her friends come and mit her after werk for dinner and I sort of joined her friends lar..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my friend Kejia( the one in pnk) The other I today then noe her de.. Her name is Flora.

After that is Michy michy de little celebration.. She treat us to dinner at Giraffe.. Eh the place damn nice... Cos i like concrete and glass.. and most imptantly its playing my favourite music.. hahhahaha.. ok. I shut.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The star.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While the Star is on phone with mr. robot voice...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Everyone is buzy trying to get a nice picture of the glasses or wadeva.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yup the glasses.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my version.

And after that we walk around dono wad to do.. had some drinks and cake.. and its go home time..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A grp pic b4 we head home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I drank coke.

Got this cab uncle kip trying to explain or his jobline why the increment and all that lar... but actualli I learnt quite alot from him... although he sometimes say things that have no link.. I think ray and bao hate him alot becus he tok no link things and.. actualli he also quite good de lar..LOL.. Dono leh.. The cab fare is 21.90 and He say give mi 90cents discount.. and say to mi "the increment gone liao" LOL.. I was like .. "uncle i think the increment is fair lar.. but we are singaporeans so we will complain de.. after that we bo bian will accept de lor.. thx ah.."

PS: Damn I snapped my first YOYO string.. and the whole yoyo fling on the road and roll roll .. Now look so seasoned.. T.T.. Oh and I really love the pictures above. Whaha. niteys.



SteR at 2:23:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------