Saturday, August 05, 2006
-blogged this in camp-
This is wad I did in the camp...
Day 1 ~21stJuly'06~
Botak liao... Argh.. can't face myself in the mirror also.. Bascally did nothing today except helping the army to create a good image so that my parents can leave Tekong in peace.. and also collecting our equipments and accessories lar.
We were told that modified BMT is alot easier then the normal one, and it really does seemed so. Coz, my bunk and platoon mates all like more jialt then mi.. Either heart problem arbo leg or wad... Like everyone got some part of their body wrong lidat...( Some damn Stupid)
our platoon is one of the last to try on our equipment and get ready and so have less time to pack and unpack. TTs why I dont have time to chat. Aniways it ain't tt bad.. Everybody here feels and looks the same.. Its the rite of passage for everyman in SG.
Oh ya. btw. My Coy/ Company is U.. U for Ulysesse, Platoon 01 Section 01, Bed 11..
"U1111"
-Ster
Day 2 ~22ndJuly'06~
Today can be considered as admin day. Coz all that we have been doing is administrative work and lectures Oya there was a suprise fire drill which made us panick like ants.. LOL.. I have got used the the kind of life here.. As in.. I got the idea liao...
For this two weeks won't be punished so should be okay. Haha.. but my bunk got phobia. The "fall in" phobia, fallophobia. Anitime someone calling out fall in...(no matter from which coy or platton) we will think its us.. 0.0
Water parades sucks. Bloated like fuck.. Must drink half the fking bottle. Aniways tml got 2 click march... nites. Lights out.
"Left Right Left Right"
-recruit Han
Day 3 ~23rdJuly'06~
3rd day liao. Everyday see butts when i shower. haha. Everybody shud feel the same way... had our first "strainous exercise" today... the route march. Only like 30 out of 50 participated... Butten its eally nothing except abit hot lo..
We are told that after the 2 weeks orientation everything will get tougher, Dono happy or sad... Coz I wana train myself stronger, yet I quite scared that I make mistakes and tio tekkan.. Eh i made quite alot of mistakes liao.. Butthen Lucki nvm.
tml, there will be something dono wad arms parade.. its a parade for passing the recruits weapons.! Aniway I tell you more about life in NS..
0530 Reverly (dono how to spell)
0545 Fall in
0600 Breakfast
0630 Area Cleaning
0730 Training or lectures
1200 Lunch
1230 training or lectures
1730 Dinner
1600 training or slack, RO
2130 Admin time
2230 Lights out
thats the schedule of a normal day. the routine order changes sometimes but admin time and lights out and reverly wont change de.. so you can always clal mi during 9:30pm to 10:30pm =) Will tell you more aout Ns tml.
"Blur Recruit"
-Ster
Ps: Looking at the prints. Miss U all
Day 4 ~24thJuly'06~
Today the weapon distribution parade, I screwed it up.
I was supposed to erm ay YES SIR! when im caled. run to the front and greet and snatch the weapon and then say thank and go off.. BUT.. I did say yes sir.. I did Not greet him properly.. I did NOT snatch the weapon properly... I did ran back properly.. WIthout Saying THX... Although some more cham then mi.. but im damn dissapointed with myself... Pui.
Today was a fun day. got go to firing range for some demo on our new wife "Ar-15" haha. and also got some lesons on "her". Aniways the training starts today.. 5BX start le Draw weapons liao. wear long 4 liao.
"Cham liao"
-Ster
Day 5 ~25th july'06~
"The birds in the sky fly like the men marching on the ground."
Was standing outside my bunk during inspection and i saw the birds fly together, then i tot of ourselves... the men on tekong.. marching together. So I came out with this lousy phrase.
niways today was damn fun as I said the real training starts..
*at this point of time i heard that a sergeant is coming up.. Ended the chat with bao*
"Damn lights out liao, Sergeant come liao. Tata. Tell you about wife striping tml!!!"
-Ster
Day 6 ~26thJuly'06~
Now is breaktime. and i got some vengence to let out...
"Damn U section no. *toot* those mother fukkers. Esp those that laff at the poor guys.. and ESp that EUGEN_"
I shall not tell you the last letter. It may be E.
Cont.. in the night...
Hand Sore... Cos of vaccination.. both arms. ned to vaccinate against many dieseases in Tekong.
Erm today was very slack. Basically didn't do much training, but alot of theory lessons. First aid lessons are given and friday got a test!!! *pray* I think our section got more united liao.. cos we start to plan stuff secretly.
niway my friend say he saw MOMOs. >.< so fast.. Okay lights out liao nights.
"Bottles sweat like the men over here.."
-Ster
Day 7 ~27thJuly'06~
I realised I dont really have much time for bloggin during admin time cos usually we have quite alot of stuffs to pack within an hour.. So from today onwards I will blog in parts whenever I have time..
having a damn fukking boring lecture now.. So i gona blog... to stay awake? Woke up today with a freaking pain on the upper body.. Maybe its the vaccination.. basically we did nothing much today except to learn how to camo our helmet.. The helmet looks way cooler after its dressed up.
Oya, my bunk mate Tio-ed Hyperventilation.. Damn Jialat and he go TMC see MO le.. Kelian
"our toilet IC is gone.. whos gona be incharge?"
Oya our platoon commander is very nice although he look stern.. He always tries to impart some army knowledge to Us de..
To be cont....
4:40pm
Sergeants are eating durians infront of us. -.-''' niway just went to Emart to buy some stuffs.. Spent 15 bucks on just some lame stuffs. 0.0 Army is damn clever.. We had CPR lessons just now. tml got test.. Wad the hell.. This first aid thing is making me crazy..
"Today is 2nd Lieutenient SIAH's Bday! Happy Birthday SIR!"
7:45pm
Having another insurance talk from NTUC,, 0.0 damn bored..
10:30pm
Packed my bloody cupboard.. Damn messy Haiz.. Its getting abit boring around here.. Today just marched around and go lame lectures.. Tml got first aid test.. Havent study.. Gosh lights out liao.. Now using touch to write. Nites..
" To that spaecial someone...Thanks for being there on the line"
-Ster
Day 8 ~28thJuly'06~
1st week is over liao!!! Yay! *celebrates by eating M&M bought in Emart.*
Aniways the FA test is over.. The FA test is not like a test.. but more like a joking session or wad.. Later got swimming test.. They say SAF test is a sure pass.. Now i noe why.. Now having the 1hr break.. so can blog.. I also washed my stuffs liao.. so eng(hokkien)
Actually the past 7 days is not that bad. I can see nice sunrise. nice sea.. nice planes.. nice sky. nice colors.. I havent got asthma attack yet.. Maybe becus the air here is fresh,, Oya about planes, always when we fall in, I can see SIA planes landing thruout the day.. Many things to see here.
12:39pm
SIAN!!1 Failed my swimming test 50m is target and I swam 3/4 then rested.. I blame it on no goggles! hmph. TT means i have to attend lessons while my bunk mates stay in bunks and cleanup..
"Dissapointment."
10:40pm
Voice course le.. Sang alot of song and shouted too much.. Today is quite suay cos i actualli managed my time properly but everything cocked up.. I washed my clothes(alot) hang them to dry.. but it fukking rained. Suay like Fukk. geez.
My bunk mates are falling. hope they will be fine.. Wish all of you guys and girls sleep well kay.. Good night..
"bombi aleh bombi aleh bom bom bom"
-Ster
Day 9 ~29thJuly'06~
Schools empty.. Other companies have booked out including most of my sergeants.. its the first time i see the sch so quiet.. normally is shout here shout there one.. Today got some drills.. Drills result still ok.. Foot drill although blur but still can make it.. Ammo drill is pass 42 seconds. IA test still can make it.. Strip weapon is 26 seconds and assemble is 40 seconds.
9:10p.m
Dono why, in a very down mood.. Laff downstairs so much then come back bunk suddenly feel very empty.. nothing much happened after the drills.. So i shall briefly intro my bunk mates..
Bed 01- Weijian, bunk Ic. without him.. our bunk will be very cham..
Bed02- Genson, He looks nerdy nerd nerd.. Laffter very power..
Bed03- Chee Tiong, King very sweet.. Bottles IC.
Bed04- Andrew is a very confident man.. Sometimes over. Responsible.
Bed05- Junyang, Opposite of andrew? Slow and nice person lar.
Bed06- Kevin. Nice body looks quite handsome also. but cureently tio pipe infection.
Bed07- Lilin.. Optimetrist(how to spell?).. Looks very SI WEN. chased by a fat girl.
Bed08- Alan.. our armskote Ic. vry pressurized and also tok alot of cok.
Bed09- Sanyong, I think he shud be the fittest guy here.. Has Ncc background.. I wana see how his GF look like..
Bed10- Terry, Skinny man. Nice person also very on. I think he is very musical kind. Looks like vincent.
Bed11- Me the bastard.
Bed12- Kokwai, A big guy but very nice person.. Like bear bear like that. Anime guy..
bed13- Ash, Looks very NOT Sgrean. Some afgan or wad. Very big and round Generous and tok alot also.
Basically my buddies are all very nice and cute and chiongers.
"go section one"
-Ster
9:45pm
Finished most of the things le.. prepared to sleep liao. Today HP off liao.. Save some Batteries.. So got damn lot of time to blog.. The thing is I dono wad to write.. Ns is not very difficult and sian thing actualli.. I mean as in sometimes is really damn sian lar.. but when everybody trains and do the same things together,, and you see people care for each other like blood brothers. you will feel something. Also by being here, I can also see that although im not very mature but still considered quite mature here liao.. guess im more manly liao?
"When was te last time you look at the sun and moon as a planet?"
-Ster
"When you are at the beginning, you wish you are at the end... but when you have reached the end, you wish to begin all over again.."
-officer tham.
Super true.
Day 10 ~30thJuly'06~
nights are passing alot slower then usual since the hungry ghost fest started... Our Encik and commanders starts to tell us past experiences of the supernatural..
My Coy is known to have a little boy.. Many have seen him. A boy is still okay but a white women is also spotted in platoon 4.. Aniways my bunk mates say yesterday night something kept poking him in the back that he can't sleep... and i also heard a "lafter of a boy".. I dono whether isit my hullincination but its scary. niway This two nights I have been waking at unappropraite times of night for pee..
"Hope I won't encounter one"
IM scared.
Aniways... Today is out 3 click route march..its damn fun although less then half of my platoon participated. Tml is 4 clicks with FBO. Damn heavy.
"perservere"
Day 11 ~31stJuly'06~
Went to SAFRA talk and spent $180 bucks without really knowing wat kind of benifits I get.. Basically I just know I will have 5 years of membership + 2 yrs free..+ a timex watch + 5 years of music club member + 2 years of movie club member..
"180.00"
-Ster
5:56pm
Just came back from route march 4click!!!! Feel damn great. A sense of accomplishment.
"our spirits are strong"
8:20pm
learning songs this is the song.. WE ARE ONE..
We work in harmony, with our fellowmen
We are the soldiers of this land
We have to move ahead, to do the best we can
We are the ones to defend our land
Chrous *
We are one, marching on
We are the young defenders of this country
Moving on we believe, that we can achieve
So let us serve our home Singapore
We live in unity, working hand in hand
Within this land that we defend
We have to leave the past, to strive for higher planes
We have to train to achieve our aim
*
Push ourselves ahead to our destiny
To make this country strong and free
As we go marching on, we sing this melody
So let us strive onto victory
*
10:10pm
Feeling weird again.. they aren't there today. its early admin time for us today. maybe they wana let us rest for the freaking route march, Aniways its the first time I washed my clothes and packed and done everything by 10:00pm
I feel a sense of pride.. our PC said we are Pesc9 commanders.. Cos of our medical conditions..and the things we do is = to wad commanders do. Commanders risk their life by doing difficult missions but without status, simple things become very risky also.. So we are pes c9 commanders. Although wad he says is quite crappy but i think its kindof true in some ways?
"Though our medical status is like this and we are not as fit.. But our spirit is definetly more Garang"
-Ster
Day12 ~1stAug'06~
Everybody is chatting about girls here.. Is like. not chat about girls will die like that.. I quite hate all these lame topics but is like.. you nvr chat with them about girls you wont have anithing else to chat about? To think of it.. its quite scary.. The kind of sex life in Singapore is like more and more open.. Imagine next time you have a daughter and she kena fuck during her teens.. say about 13 years old? Cos i heard from my platton mate, a regular of geylang.. he say got 13 year old one... Scary.
"I dont understand"
Ulysesse is designing a polo tee.. I shall try to get my design on everyone in CoY U.
7:25pm
Saw light curtain just now.. nature is so beautiful.
8;50pm
been here for eleven days liao.. Means 3 more days to book out!!! Aniways so many days here liao havent intro my bunk.. Basically it looks like this..
sO its like this lar. White is bed.. Olive is small wooden cupboard.. Green s metal cupboard.. orange and red is table and chair..
We also have one Annex room whic provides recruits with games.. theres a pool table a ping pong table.. Tv.. hi fi.. quite nice ah. Today do nothing.. Only foot drill.. damn sian. Tml got Gym.. Then nothing liao.. Its getting boring..
Day 13 ~2ndAug'06~
I dono my life here is for wad.. its ironic that you are in NS and have nothing to do? Today after a short weights training, we had a tok.. and lunch and then a lame lesson after a very long break.. then eat pill and OTOT training then wash clothes slp..
I ran 8 rounds.. very shiok
"I getting fitter eh.. I smile everynight b4 i slp..."
-Ster
Day 14 ~3rdAug'06~
Shack. Yesterday tot very slack go run OTOT.. Then today all muscle ache then tio arms drill.. train dao damn shack.. And got sunburnt.. CB!
Tml book out liao.. Damn fast What if i stay here for seven weeks like survivor like that,,, Haiz. I quite like this Island. Maybe staying here forever might be good.. haha lame... This place is one of my retire plans area...
Aniways today also tio swimming lessons.. It was quite fun.. I sawm fastest K. *proud*
Records. Strip- 24secs Assemble- 30secs Load-46secs
10:00pm
Packed my stuff liao.. Anitime if they say can book out immediately I can just grab and go liao.. Sunburn pain pain.
"Muscle ache"
-Ster
After 14 days here,, I feel a sense of i dono wad.. but I like this place. I dont mind staying here.. The sky is different.. air is fresh. trees everywhere.. No city streess.. no money problems.. I dont hear names of eople i hate.. I dont hear of things i dont like.. I dont see the people I donwana see.. Lifes good..
I look up in the sky everyday.. and realise many things.. like.. i dono lar..
"She beautiful"
-Ster
Day 15 ~4thAug'06~
Book out day.. Clean bunk clean till hay hay chuan.. But they really release us on time.. They suddenly shout book out.. then everybody just chuck everything aside and chiong.. This is the first book out experience.. Evyone is like dono wad.. push shout mad.
"How come i dont feel much?"
-Ster
SteR at 1:03:00 PM
------