Sunday, August 27, 2006

-Blogged this in camp-

Many still ask mi how I can go online in camp.. lol.. I write down my entries in a lousy notebook and then i come home every weekend to type de ok.. ming bai ma? Ming bai. hen hao.

19th Aug '06

Time to slp again.. But this time is different.. cos tml wake up at 6am.!! yay. actualli nothing to be happy about cos I got a feeling tml will be a very xiong day..

My brain dono why malfuntioned. I was supposed to book in at 8:50pm.. But. I cocked up and tot I had to reach by 7:50pm.. So.. in the end I waited for 1hr 10mins for bookin.. Chee tiong was there first. 40 mins early..He told mi its considered late le.. He said his first bookin he came 1hr40mins earlier. 2nd bookin is 1hr earlier, and 3rd is 40mins. Haha.. He is one unique person.

Haiz. Ya. Now just wana wait for tml to be over.. Im hungry eh, Cant wait to eat my YXRS.. yup.

WAN AN.


20th Aug' 06

10:27

Armsdrill was easy.. Refresher lesson. Today will have early lunch then throw grenade le.. Hope i wont die.

21:25

Now I can rest in peace.. Cos im back in one piece. (lame) =) Yes I havent die.. and im happy.. Cos I did well. and I sort of learnt more then others.. Cos I get to see blinds and how the explomo detonate the blind. Throwing grenade is a very exciting thing.. At first I was nervous.. But when i hear the exploxion i got high.. >.<

I did well in the grenade throwing.. wahaha. This week nothing liao except for swimming and IMT training. Actualli today I was nervous and wanted to give up.. But i tot of "once in a lifetime" and i want to create a story. Im glad I didnt back away.

Missing YoU.


21st August'06

Imt was cool.. I did a few good shots but others are like sai.

1. 2.2mm
2. 1.6mm
3. 6.4mm
4. 10.1mm
5. 8.7mm
6. 21.3mm
7. 20.4mm
8. 12.6mm

After that we had nothing on.. So we praticed for games day and recruits nite. Or platon did guitar performance.. and today I finally saw my platoon sergeant play guitar. he is like godly and has aura de. Im inspired by him and I learn some chords.. Yay.

Tml got excursion.. yayayayay..

I wana play a song.


22nd Aug'06

Went to kranji war memorial.. Changi chapel museum and Johore battery.. The purpose is to get us to know the importance of defending our country.. The trip was quite fun. and informative too.. But i wished we had more time to browse the places.. Cos we are lkike rushing from point to point.. Boo.. anione interested can jio mi go again..

Today was aminuddin's birthday.. we water paraded him..(splashed water)

Imt was better today as I got more composure.. Tml got nite shooting..

Today I did not wash my clothes...
I ran 4 rounds..
Sprinted one round.. 54sec.
Got exhuasted and giddy. nearly died..
Learned the first progression..
Went excursion..
Did 60 push ups..

Weird day.. Nites.


23rd Aug ' 06

9:55

hee in IMT now. Just finished my detail. Nite shoot.. I tot it was easy,, But i shoot like sai... Shoot halfway blur tiao..

Today should be a good day.. got photo taking session swimming. then nothing liao.. Haiz.. POC soon.. guitar havent finish learning yeh.. Nevermind.., Today I ask andrew, he doesnt seem very keen to teach me wad i wana know..

22:28

Slack whole day after the shoot.. haha.. Practiced much for guitar..

Today was a happy nite for section 1.. We gathered together and sang/ composed a section one song.. Goes something like..

Section one IC is Tanweijian..
2nd IC is Genson Lim..
Oh chee tiong dont like to see MO..
And his buddy is a CCB. (cos he composed this song and he sang it this way)
Lee Jun Yang I dono him..
His buddy Kevin also dont care.
LL Tan is a chee ko pek..
His main influence is Gunlana..
Liew Shan Yong like to play his GF..
Terry chin has a very bad knee.
Lester han Like to learn everything..
Chin Kok wai is a policeman..
Kesvhin is very garang..

This is the song for section one OI.

haha.. Nice to have met these guys.. No matter what our personalities are. or what errors we have done wrong.. I wana say thanks.. for being here with mi in BMTC life. =)

This week is very hard to pass 7 days to book out.. Now left 3 days le.. Hm.. Dono eh..

Nites..


24th Aug'06

me andthem got closer today.. Them, as in those not from my bunk one.. Had bad impression of them last time.. But now ok le ba.. its their character.. I guess I also grow abit more mature today?

Today was a fun day.. we got together and do things for games day..Luqman is not we thinkk he is.. we chatted with him downstairs.. he told us this is the first time he see ULYSSES so on for games day..

Anyways i took part in Mascot design. The design is a Ulysses warrior.. So i have to use my knowledge to make armour.. Lucki i took msa.

No calls and no msgs.. They say I always stay at home play games.. what to do when nobody is there.. At least in virtual world got people walking around.. LOL. I wonder what i will be doing if im not in NS.. will be damn bored..

23:05
She called. caught by sergeant wee kiat..

25th Aug'06

16:40

Sitting on the road now.. watched a losing match of TOW against griffon.. Haiz.. Why on the road? Our PC is damn pissed off with our company de attitdue that he made us sit here and do nothing..

"Cannot do push ups right? You all sit down here and do nothing then. Who want to give up? Who thinks sitting down is very strainous one? Who wants to report sick now? If I nid to throw my black bar down to make you realise wad discipline is, I will do it..!"

*respects*

22:24

Feeling high, Tml 9:15 book out.. Have been playing from 7 plus pm. haha packed le.. Guitar pro-er abit le.. Yaha..

Everyone starts coming in to our section to ask about tarots. Chee tiong is our favourite. haha. They will all go out and say " wah HEN ZHUN LEH" isit becus its the kind of answers they want? If its like that.. why do you nid to ask the tarots? I today ask him three impt Q.

Q1. You Fu Chu Jiu Hui You Hui Bao.. Jie Guo Hui Shi Hao De.
Q2. Hui You Cai Yun. Jie Guo Shi Hao De.
Q3. Bu ke Neng.

I gave chee tiong two nicknames. NOMO and TORATS.



SteR at 4:23:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------