Sunday, August 13, 2006

-gone-

Time passes so fast.. three weeks over liao.. I still remember very clearly my first day in BMTC.. In tekong.. you dont realise things outside are still moving and changing.. you are like in your own world.. For mi its like that lar.. I stay in tekong.. dont have to care about what hu where when how... I just wake up every morning.. do the thing i nid to do.. and when its time to slp, i slp.

Went out with some maple friends to play lan today.. it was very fun.. and i really love that lan shop.. its a very cool kindof place... Aniways... after that I went to mit bao mich yin ray.. ate a very expensive meal and sat in mc cafe to chat.. I didnt tok much.. cos im haveing a very bad sore throat... drink water also pain that kind.. Im also very tired lar.. cos i didnt slp well last nite.. and woke up damn early.. and travel alot.. and spent alot of concentration on games le..

mich say that I walk like robot.. how Im too used to marching liao.. SO used to marching that I forget how I walk. Im alien. heavy heart. Nites.



SteR at 1:19:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------